Aberdeen V St Mirren Premiership 21/2/15

shull

Gary Teale was the wrong choice and it should have been apparent to the club that upgrading an assistant to be manager would be a bigger mistake than the last time they done so, but this unfortunately shows the lack of interest within our set up.

The incestuous influence in some clubs actually works in their favour because they have a real interest in it being used to better their clubs as well as lining their own and their pals pockets. Our incestuous influence only serves to preserve the positions of people who are not very good at their role.

I believe the Bod in cohorts with Teale/Longwell have decided its only worth a fight against Motherwell & County and post split. They are putting all their eggs in one basket yet again... What if both those teams beat us? Going into the split our fate could already be all but decided.

Teale seems to have the enthusiasm, and perhaps the respect of most players? What we need now though is guile, experience, spoilers, fighters, narks and enforcers to keep us up!

Edited by Lord Pityme

The Board should NOW appoint an experienced manager to assist Gary to the end of the season.He badly needs someone experienced to lean on.Longwell MUST go back to his previous post IMMEDIATELY.I am sure there would be someone out their looking for an opportunity.

Make no difference

It's experience on the pitch we need

A poor squad with a few promising youngsters is what we have

Second bottom on goal difference, Motherwell and County both have a game in hand on us. I'd be more confident if our performances at least showed some fighting spirit but we seem to play the same old players and get the same old results. I really struggle to understand why Snoopy isn't on from the start, he has a bit of speed, get Gow on up front and get Sadlier in, at least give us a chance from the start.

Hamilton are on a bad run of form, some new heads might come with some confidence to start a game.

I'm beginning to dread Saturday.

Yeah Alan Gow is going to make a huge difference!!!

In a situation like ours you first of all make yourself difficult to beat.

With our defence it's never going to happen.

We have had 6 seasons to sign a centre... oh forget it everyone is bored listening to the bleeding obvious!!!