Aberdeen V St Mirren Premiership 21/2/15

shull

How do you mange to stand up when you have no spine?

"A miracle.........................or just total wanker"..................................

I'm assuming you don't actually watch any football, never mind St MIrren games?

Mange can be debilitating but I doubt that it affects the spine or one's ability to be upright.

In fact, I'm not sure humans catch or suffer from it...? :unsure:

ETA:

Hmmm.

Interestingly.... Scabies and dermatitis in humans are caused by mites related to those causing mange in more furred-up animals.

So perhaps you are correct, in a funny old way... :)

Edited by bluto

Our away record is actually decent which should give us hope. Reason we are where we are is a home record of W0,D2,L12 ohmy.png - f*ck knows why we aren't bottom with a record like that ..... only us and Stirling Albion haven't won a home league game this season out of all the English and Scottish leagues. However, we can't go on just praying that Motherwell and Ross County are worse than us although to be fair both of them are making a good effort at proving that to be the case. I think we really need to get our midfield sorted and have a shape that suits all the players we have. It was depressing as f*ck last week to watch John McGinn trudge round the park like a lost soul. This is a guy that had Wanyamma of Celtic in his pocket a few years back. Maybe Gow could prove to be the link we need for midfield to front - we need to at least give him a chance.I'd also get Snoopy playing as in his brief cameo last week you can see he has pace and a trick or two.

We ain't in a good place but we've been in worse situations in the past. Lets get behind the team and what will be, will be COYS !

Absolute corker of a day, blue sky although a wee bit cold.

Wrap up well and enjoy the Aberdeen style of football.......................

Why the hell will I feel we can win as I sit in my free seat....................

Maybe the large lunch and bevvy? whistling.gif

I hope I'm segregated. tongue.png

The rest of the crowd are probably hoping you are too.

Why the hell will I feel we can win as I sit in my free seat....................

Maybe the large lunch and bevvy? whistling.gif

I hope I'm segregated. tongue.png

From your brain ?

Without a doubt bye1.gif

Maybe the large lunch and bevvy? :whistle

I hope I'm segregated. :P

Don't forget to shout lots and lots of abuse.

How do you mange to stand up when you have no spine?

"A miracle.........................or just total wanker"..................................

I'm assuming you don't actually watch any football, never mind St MIrren games?

I've watched plenty of St Mirren games this season as I have done with Aberdeen also hence why I think we might get gubbed. Don't see what's wrong with having that opinion??

cant see us getting anything today. I think Alan Preston called it pretty well on Radio Scotland there.

Get today past without a thumping....start next week against Hamilton.

And, forget trying to catch Thistle for now....just hope they hammer Ross County today and that Paul McGowan and Dundee can help us by beating Motherwell.

But I would take a cheeky -0-0 or insane last minute winner for us in a John McEachran bubble perm style!

Don't think anyone in the world today is expecting anything other than a comprehensive Aberdeen victory.

Our central midfield trio will be:

McGinn (20)- Mallan (18)

McLear (18)

Yep, I've seen more older midfields in the development league!

Miracles can happen, and of course we have a chance... But... Nah. 3-0 Aberdeen. And then this forum to go into meltdown, of course.