Aberdeen V St Mirren Premiership 21/2/15

shull

we just to wait and see at end of the day if we lose to aberdeen no shock if we put up a good performanceh pace

thats more important .the presure is on aberdeen we have nothing to lose ,keep it tight and counter attack

with the 2 new players with pace

that should shock and surprise them

onwards and upwards

The exact opposite I'm afraid. They have no pressure! They are punching above their weight and will finish in a European place , everyone knows they won't win the league. Meanwhile we are under severe pressure to maintain our top league status or face financial oblivion !

Yes I think we will see a positional change on sat. There's not an ounce of doubt that we will be thumped at pittodrie and I think Motherwell will beat a bang average Dundee with Ross county nicking a point against Patrick. Look we're totally shite and cheap and the decisions by our board have cost us. We will be relegated unless there is a miraculous recovery which won't happen under the current board. Let's get set for 1500 at home to Alloa next year with our best players away and a couple left like Kelly and Reilly leading our non existent promotion charge. I do not care what anyone says the fact is the top flight is at its weakest ever and were still waiting to win at home. It is absolutely ridiculous and the players should be ashamed of themselves. Also the board need hunted for the decision to appoint Craig in the first place.

Why should the players be ashamed?

They try their best,just not good enough

We have youth players up against experienced players.

The BOD have made more than few feck ups this season after being decent in seasons gone by

Makes you wonder

Our away record is not too bad this season and I always try and look to the next game for a result and think about the positives BUT my passion for the Saints is being fully tested this season!

This could end up as a right thumping. Can't see our midfield coping with a strong Dons midfield, more pressure on the defence which could lead to as many as half a dozen goals. Seriously hope not but I have serious concerns about the result this weekend.

Hopefully Tess will play and either Thommo or Arquin (not both). Starts for Sadlier and Sanoupe to freshen things up?

Not managed to get to as many games as I'd have liked this season (maybe not a bad thing!). Hoping to get a couple before the season ends.

The one thing that always me smile though is that if we are so bad (which we are) then 'Well and County must be utter dross Flush.gif

Well and County are dross! We beat RC on their home patch with 10 men so they must be pretty poor! Arquin has to start with maybe Thommo for last 20 mins as he does not look like he even has 45 mins in him at the moment. Tess to centre-back and Goody in midfield to break up play. Sadlier and Sonupe to start with hopefully Gow. Give Aberdeen something to think about. :)

FFS lighten up mate!

In your opinion, which may well be right, but most sane people should always have an ounce of doubt... can I share it with you, or perhaps PM you The Samaritans number?

It really is a grind how we have so many dementers, fortune-tellers, sooth-sayers, naesayers, doom merchants, Mystics and Oracles on this site. Trying to drag you down to their own very, very low level. ... I've got news for you all... we're still here and there are STILL 2 teams below us FFS .

I have an ounce of doubt but, just in case, I'm back from Jewsons after purchasing a few Kgs, (Pounds for the auldyin there), of sand to hide my head in on Saturday!

Edited by stlucifer

You are a shower of shitebags!

We will come away with a point, possibly all three.

And, if pessimistic posters like you were ignored,(see the alcohol thread), you could easily have more than three pints while you were still in the ground.... er...

I'm missing something.... aren't I...? :unsure:

Jings. :(

Cockles was right after all.

In that post I had made another typo, which has now been fixed. Too many mistakes today. So Kemp is also right - this is no way for a pedant to behave! :angry:

I could blame this sticky keyboard, step away from it and take time out...

... or wire in and just try harder: decisions, decisions.... what to do?

I'm actually starting to think we'll get a point tomorrow. All the pressure is on Aberdeen, they're expected to pump us and I can see a Thistle away style performance from Saints coming up.

We'll frustrate the hell out of them, Goody and Cheesy will play a blinder.

Heard it hear first.

COYS

Edited by davidg

I actually starting to think we'll get a point tomorrow. All the pressure is on Aberdeen, they're expected to pump us and I can see a Thistle away style performance from Saints coming up.

We'll frustrate the hell out of them, Goody and Cheesy will play a blinder.

Heard it hear first.

COYS

^^^^^^^^^^^^ Pished. whistling.gif