Defence

I agree with David. Naismith and Kelly are probably the two worst defenders in the league. They get an easy time because they came through our youth system and had to step in last year because we failed to sign anyone else.

The fact is though they aren't good enough. On top if this they aren't fit. Naismith is more interested in going to the pub than making it as a footballer.

Naismith, Kelly and Mcausland should all be released and I can assure you nobody else will give them a full time contract. A shower of wasters.

1 clean sheet in 30 and yet the back 4 are pretty much guaranteed a starting place every week if fit and available. We needed to strengthen at the back back (sic) in January but it didn't happen and with four attacking midfielders arriving the squad is even less balanced than before.

While in one respect I hope McAusland's injury isn't bad maybe if he's unavailable Teale will be forced to think the unthinkable, fortunately I'm working next Saturday so I'll miss the Hamilton game!

Defence was cerainly a joke yesterday, they all just watched as the ball came into the area for all 3 goals, none of them are capable of jumping more than a foot, FFS i can jump as high as they can

Yip, Kelly for the 2nd and 3rd especially. Easily beaten at the back post. Keeper all over the place as well for 2 of them.

Edited by davidg

Yip, Kelly for the 2nd and 3rd especially. Easily beaten at the back post. Keeper all over the place as well.

Kelly is hopeless, not good enough for this level and his fitness levels are shocking as well, constantly blowing out his arse after 10 minutes.

1 clean sheet in 30 and yet the back 4 are pretty much guaranteed a starting place every week if fit and available. We needed to strengthen at the back back (sic) in January but it didn't happen and with four attacking midfielders arriving the squad is even less balanced than before.

While in one respect I hope McAusland's injury isn't bad maybe if he's unavailable Teale will be forced to think the unthinkable, fortunately I'm working next Saturday so I'll miss the Hamilton game!

No competition for places no wonder standards are dropped

Kelly and Naismith do far too much especially attacking when first and foremost they are meant to be defenders

They like Cheesy don't need to be on their toes and look over their shoulder as barring injury first pick every week

Tess isn't the answer either at centre half as he has played in a defence that lost 5 and 3 in the development league

Shambles for a professional football team

Not just this manager

Hard to believe 3 experienced fitba people haven't done anything about this

I'm beginning to believe the conspiracy theory regarding the membership of the BoD and the centre of our defence. It seems a bit too far fetched, but in the absence of any other plausible explanation....

I'm beginning to believe the conspiracy theory regarding the membership of the BoD and the centre of our defence. It seems a bit too far fetched, but in the absence of any other plausible explanation....

Yeah, it's getting a bit hard to believe that our last three managers have been sitting there watching the latest McAusland horror show whilst thinking "what we really need here is another midfielder"

Defence was cerainly a joke yesterday, they all just watched as the ball came into the area for all 3 goals, none of them are capable of jumping more than a foot, FFS i can jump as high as they can

For the second goal, Naismith failed to stop the initial cross, Kelly gave a half hearted jump against McLean, Tess missed the fight of the ball and Cheesy seemed to be just wandering around the six yard box. All four defenders involved at some point and no responsibility taken at any time. Its been like this for months.

Edited by Smithers Jones

For the second goal, Naismith failed to stop the initial cross, Kelly gave a half hearted jump against McLean, Tess missed the fight of the ball and Cheesy seemed to be just wandering around the six yard box. All four defenders involved at some point and no responsibility taken at any time. Its been like this for months.

Thats all he ever does "wander around" he has no skill with the ball at his feet, played his best game this season in the last away game at partick when he just lumped the ball away out of play and made a good few tackles, unfortunately that was a one-of and he soon got back to lumping the ball either straight up in the air, directly to an opponent or passing to kelly/naismith who are always marked by the opposition because they know thats where he will pass the buck, i have stated often enough that this is a guy who could not get a game for QOTS but was then brought back to us and signed a deal whilst we were between managers - strange that eh ?

Again I think its wrong how every1 just starts pointing the finger of blame at Mcausland.I think ye's all forget that there are 10 other guys oot there that play for saints. Its no just this one guy. At the ICT game I was standing up fuc*ing screaming ma heed aff coz oor men where just fuc*ing standing there doing nothing at one point. All oor team have been shite this season. Not one stands oot fae the crowd as doing us proud. Its just no been oor season I know thats gutten but we cannae turn roon and slag off oor lads. Its oor wee team we're no supposed to sit and slag them aff!

PROUD TAE BE A BUDDIE!
(Unlike about 90% of ye's on here) lol.gif