St Mirren V Hamilton Accies 28/02/15

Just completed a panic buy of train tickets to get up for this one, ( like Gus's purchase of Malone and O'Donnell) ,need to see for myself whats going on, hope to see a decent performance from some of the signings since i was last up, desperate too see a win, COYS!!!!

Edited by Scook

Sitting midfielder is a real problem position for Saturday, I can't see us starting with the new guy alongside Tess or one of the youngsters at the back which means Goodwin will be in the back four , and we will have to play someone in centre mid who can't play the holding role. McGinn's been tried there unsuccessfully and there's no-one else !

McDonald is a great signing for Motherwell when you compare him to our marquee signing Alan Gow.

No doubt about it Motherwell have went balls out with that signing . A last throw of the dice.

We win 3 points tomorrow and they don't win, they'll be shitting it.

Our record against Accies is honking but this is as good a time as any to play them.

2-1 Saints, Genev to open the scoring with a thumping header from a corner and Thommo to score the winner.

Edited by Sergie's no1 fan

Hope to see some sort of shape in place today ..... think we need width so I'd give Snoopy a start and lets see what he can do. If he can get some decent service into the box then we might get somewhere. That wee bit of optimism is starting to creep back in for me, f*ck knows why right enough !

To be honest if we don't beat Hamilton today i will be well pissed off - our players need to start battling as we are in a dog fight at the bottom.

COYS !