Viktor Genev

........Kello.......

kelly,newguy,cheesy,nesmith

....osbourne..goodwin...

sadlier..mcginn..soupe

.......aquinn.........

keep this team till the end of the season...............8 draws will do thank you very much

Whilst I don,t agree with that line up . a subs bench including Ridgers , Tesselaar , Mallan , Thompson and Datyon would give the manager a few options to change things if plan A isn,t working

Just for clarity, I never said Cheesy was the bad guy, good guy, or just an OK guy! It does however appear that with a full squad to choose from, recent managers' preferred CB pairing always features Cheesy. In reply to Kendo's post I put forward my view that if Genev signs, it gives Gary Teale the option to pair Genev with A.N. Other that isn't called Cheesy.

In other words, you're too scared to say what you really think in case Cheesy's dad gives you into trouble. whistling.gif

the team now has to be

ridgers

Naismith cheeszy genev tess

Goodwin mcginn

snoopy Dayton

sadlier

thommowhawk

bench is looking promising... gow ousbourne Kelly arquin mallan mclear baird kello

Edited by jama

If we don't drop cheesy now we never will! I'd keep Goodwin at CH cos as soon as you move him into midfield he'll start picking up cards again since he's got no pace

Och naw son, och naw indeed.

Young Mcausland's job will be made that much easier playing beside a natural centre half. The young Cheesemeister has helped deliver many a clean sheet playing alongside the like of John Potter has he not?

Mr Goodwin of the Irish Republic is currently out of position and I am afraid it usually shows. Mr Goodwin back to midfield please.

One more time....och naw son.

Och naw son, och naw indeed.

Young Mcausland's job will be made that much easier playing beside a natural centre half. The young Cheesemeister has helped deliver many a clean sheet playing alongside the like of John Potter has he not?

Mr Goodwin of the Irish Republic is currently out of position and I am afraid it usually shows. Mr Goodwin back to midfield please.

One more time....och naw son.

He ain't young

He would be classed as an experienced defender now

from the bbc gossip column, please note it is the Daily Record so probably rubbish.

Bulgarian defender Viktor Genev, who last played for Spartak Semey in the Kazakhstan top flight, has won a contract until the end of the season with St Mirren after the 26-year-old had a successful trial. (Daily Record, print edition)

Edited by ADMITCHELL