Pearse Flynn - New Bid

Flareybob

According to one of my sources who is very well connected to St Mirren, Irish businessman and former owner of Livingston FC is about to make a bid to buy St Mirren FC, one of his backers his the fomer Formula One owner Eddie Jordan.

From my understanding Pearse Flynn is due to meet the St Mirren BOD on Friday morning.

According to one of my sources who is very well connected to St Mirren, Irish businessman and former owner of Livingston FC is about to make a bid to buy St Mirren FC, one of his backers his the fomer Formula One owner Eddie Jordan.

From my understanding Pearse Flynn is due to meet the St Mirren BOD on Friday morning.

I'm sure Eddie Jordan has a share holding in Celtic which might make it awkward !

I heard Eddie Jordan also wants to get Paisley on F1 calander with a Street circuit around the oneway system!

Says its not a Shit hole and should be up there with Abu Dahbi,Monaco,Barcelona!

Personally told me it was the facilities that made his mind up the new score board with the infniti add did it for him!

Also thinks it could be possible in the future Paisley could have it's own F1 team!

Last time he was at Glasgow Airport he stopped in at the Wee Barrel for a pint and was offered Cheap Hubcaps and a Spoiler of a mk 1 Ford Feista Xr2i along with several sets of alloys!!

Said he could save millions on Car parts thanks to these contacts!

Shame the only reason he wants to buy into St.Mirren is that he misses Rangers and wants to see them again!!!

I have a really really good source and I heard that Paisley District Council have put in an offer as part of the City of Culture Drive for 2021. They plan to make Saints Park the Sporting Shrine for the area, flower beds behind both goals, and the slogan " In Paisley Sport comes First , Families second" adorning the Main Stand.

I have a really really good source and I heard that Paisley District Council have put in an offer as part of the City of Culture Drive for 2021. They plan to make Saints Park the Sporting Shrine for the area, flower beds behind both goals, and the slogan " In Paisley Sport comes First , Families second" adorning the Main Stand.

Now you're misquoting.

What they actually said was,

" In Paisley Sport comes First , Families second, so F*CK YOU!"