Ian Henderson - New Director

TopCat

Always good to see a new face come in and have some fresh ideas bouncing around the place, Ian being a lifelong saints fan is a great start, thanks for joining Ian, Lets give him as much backing as we can, because he has joined the board at a very difficult time for our club and by doing so has shown he's up for a challenge. Come along to the next SMISA meeting Ian and get other fans views on our situation at present, you can probably notice from various posts on here that we want to be kept informed as much as possible and by doing so you would quickly gain a lot of support from a lot of fans.

Ians son runs the burger van does he not?

What's that got to do with anything?

This is a genuine question, when was the last time you went to a game? I know you said you developed a soft spot for st mirren, but the takeover stuff was a long time ag and all you ever comment on is to do with takeover stuff or boardroom stuff. So when did you last go to a game and pay for a ticket?

This is a genuine question, when was the last time you went to a game? I know you said you developed a soft spot for st mirren, but the takeover stuff was a long time ag and all you ever comment on is to do with takeover stuff or boardroom stuff. So when did you last go to a game and pay for a ticket?

More interested with the blue bigots now by the looks of his Twitter.

Murray Business Park, Paisley

Located in Murray Street adjacent to Greenhill Road and is linked to Greenhill Business Park.

HPL bought Murray Business Park in 2001. There is a total of 10,000 square feet of office, warehouse and workshop space on the site ranging from 600 sq. ft. to 2,700 sq. ft.

The site has 20′ and 40′ storage containers available.

The park is a protected at night with sensor beams & CCTV.

One building plot remains to be developed within the site and we would be pleased to discuss any proposals for us building up to 18,000 square feet to plan for long term lease.

Above is part of his portfolio and his first task is to tidy up Murray Street.whistling.gif

I think he is Murray St

Long overdue. Our commercial dept has virtually been at a standstill and lacked ideas

The commercial department has long had ideas, a vision and a series of objectives for that part of the club

what has been lacking has been any smattering of support or resources from the board. Hopefully that will change now and that the appointment has not been made just to get someone to throw a few more bob into the pot in the short term.

Always good to see a new face come in and have some fresh ideas bouncing around the place, Ian being a lifelong saints fan is a great start, thanks for joining Ian, Lets give him as much backing as we can, because he has joined the board at a very difficult time for our club and by doing so has shown he's up for a challenge. Come along to the next SMISA meeting Ian and get other fans views on our situation at present, you can probably notice from various posts on here that we want to be kept informed as much as possible and by doing so you would quickly gain a lot of support from a lot of fans.

I remain your humble and obedient servant, Uriah Heep !

Sure i saw him in a crowd photo at Starks Park last Friday gone..? Seemed to be enjoying a good old sing song, something to do with "up to our knees, or knees up"??? Probably that cockney classic 'knees up bomber brown'

The commercial department has long had ideas, a vision and a series of objectives for that part of the club

what has been lacking has been any smattering of support or resources from the board. Hopefully that will change now and that the appointment has not been made just to get someone to throw a few more bob into the pot in the short term.

Thou an offer would not be refused........ post-4944-0-41070800-1425043693_thumb.jp

• 4 months later...

Just throwing this in to see what happens - I was at Tesco, Renfrew, this morning (it's near Asda, Elderslie) and was told that Ian had said he would buy the club if we were relegated. Anyone heard anything about this?