Ian Henderson - New Director

TopCat

Just throwing this in to see what happens - I was at Tesco, Renfrew, this morning (it's near Asda, Elderslie) and was told that Ian had said he would buy the club if we were relegated. Anyone heard anything about this?

Ian was at a SMiSA meeting along with other fans/business people, he was asked about interest in buying the club and gave a quite clear answer in one word - No

Just throwing this in to see what happens - I was at Tesco, Renfrew, this morning (it's near Asda, Elderslie) and was told that Ian had said he would buy the club if we were relegated. Anyone heard anything about this?

Yeah. I called Tesco, Renfrew. They said St Mirren is sitting next to the tins of beans and spaghetti hoops - but no-one has bought them yet. Send Ian back in for another look... but check the sell-by date. Think it passed about five years ago.

Are you lost then. ? Renfrew is nowhere near Elderslie

That'd be a whoosh then?