Osbourne

Panic buy when TC realized he'd forgot to sign any cover for a suspended JG. Only available because he was injury prone, he's lived up to that part of his reputation.

Not blaming the Prince of Darknessssssssssssssssss himself but the cartoon character who signed him - wonder if we'll see him in a Saints shirt again.

I guess this means JG moves back to the holding midfield role and leaves us with no cover at the back again..........cool.png

Edited by Bud the Baker

Panic buy when TC realized he'd forgot to sign any covet for JG. Only available because he was injury prone, he's lived up to that part of his reputation.

Not blaming the Prince of Darknessssssssssssssssss himself but the cartoon character who signed him - wonder if we'll see him in a Saints shirt again.

I guess this means JG moves back to the holding midfield role and leaves us with no cover at the back again..........B)

We have Jack ( Baird) and Viktor.

I'm finding the lack of respect being shown to Ozzie shocking here. He took a really bad tackle in the first game against Thistle at Firhill and has been playing through the pain from that for us. He then got an even worse tackle in the same place by the same player. I also think this is a big loss to the team on the pitch.

I'm finding the lack of respect being shown to Ozzie shocking here. He took a really bad tackle in the first game against Thistle at Firhill and has been playing through the pain from that for us. He then got an even worse tackle in the same place by the same player. I also think this is a big loss to the team on the pitch.

Spot on.

We have Jack ( Baird) and Viktor.

I presumed Genev was signed as McAusland will be unavailable for a couple of weeks (see above post) so if Goodwin has to go to central midfield to replace Osbourne then by my reckoning that leaves us with 4 available defenders. Baird is normally listed as a midfielder and has just turned 19 this month so although he may well be thrown in at the deep end (again) at some point over the next couple of games I'm reluctant to concede the point.

Osbourne is a great player, we have much better performances when he's in the team. If it was a result of him tackling someone, or he twisted something while sprinting, or if it was in training - sure you can class it as injury prone - but when its the result of a bad challenge from another team, its hardly his fault or f**king tommy craigs for that matter.

Both Goodwin & Osbourne are slow (Osbourne proved this against ICT - he looks like he's running through treacle at times) so it wouldn't matter too much which of the two of them played in midfield.

The problem is with Cheesy out, we might want to play Goodwin at centre half.

Personally, I'd go with Goodwin in defensive midfield & Tesselaar alongside Genev.

Osbourne is a great player, we have much better performances when he's in the team. If it was a result of him tackling someone, or he twisted something while sprinting, or if it was in training - sure you can class it as injury prone - but when its the result of a bad challenge from another team, its hardly his fault or f**king tommy craigs for that matter.

Even in it's currant (sic) watered down vanilla state it's still a physical contact sport and that means a player is gonna have to face heavy and yes even the occasional bad/mistimed challenge, I don't see anyone blaming Osbourne but Tommy Craig spudnikconfounded.gifwith his vast experience of the game, spanning two millennia, should have known this.

Edited by Bud the Baker