Kilmarnock V St Mirren. Premiership. 14/3/15

shull

Like others have commented, plastic pitch ffs

Top league football , on this surface.

Pathetic

As for expectations, I just hope we go into this with a ballsy attitude and have some still and positivity about us. Hopefully that overcomes the obvious advantage that KIllie have with the daft playing surface.

Turgid draw 1-1

Killie's home v, away form is pretty similar to most of the rest of the league http://www.soccerstats.com/homeaway.asp?league=scotland so they aren't using that advantage very well if it is. Prefer to think we have a number of players with good technique and the surface might suit us. That's the theory rather than the stats right enough.

It is quite possible, in fact more than likely, that when we play this game it will be essential to win it just to get back on level terms with Ross and Motherwell, particularly the former who have now won three in a row.Yet another blank weekend beckons, thats quite a few already this season thanks to our November cup exit.

It is quite possible, in fact more than likely, that when we play this game it will be essential to win it just to get back on level terms with Ross and Motherwell, particularly the former who have now won three in a row.Yet another blank weekend beckons, thats quite a few already this season thanks to our November cup exit.

County win on Saturday would drag Partick back in to the mix. I still think Thistle will be in the play-off place come May

Thistle to win on Saturday. Thistle have effectively 8 points (inc goal difference) more points on the board than we have - catching them is not outwith the bounds of possibility but we have a far better chance of staying up fighting clubs with 3 points or less different from us. That way it can still be in our own hands. We do not want County who are on a roll of 3 successive victories to continue to gain momentum. Kilmarnock also to win on Saturday.

Thistle and Killie to get beat except when they play Motherwell and County then it must be Thistle and Killie wins.

Next week now looking crucial. I just feel were the least equipped to stay up and goals will be our problem. Next week on the plastic pitch needing a result? I'm unsure we are capable of anything. Fast surface and all that.

Ross County playing Hamilton next week too, every chance we could be 6 points from safety after next weeks games.