Bradford City V Reading

Tommy

You should, shit game, shit teams and shit playing surface.

Seen better pub players .These guys are getting paid a feckin fortune to serve up shit like that . mad.gif

I still cant believe that the authorities , North & south of the border, make such a fuss about having all seated stadiums with undersoil heating etc yet year after year the same clubs get away with having grounds that resemble tattie fields.mad.gif

Also ....... What the actual f**k is that stupid pink ball all about ?? When its on the ground in a brown bit you cant see it & when its in the air against the backdrop of the far stand you cant see it !! thumbdown.gif

& .....b r e a t h e

Seen better pub players .These guys are getting paid a feckin fortune to serve up shit like that . mad.gif

I still cant believe that the authorities , North & south of the border, make such a fuss about having all seated stadiums with undersoil heating etc yet year after year the same clubs get away with having grounds that resemble tattie fields.mad.gif

Also ....... What the actual f**k is that stupid pink ball all about ?? When its on the ground in a brown bit you cant see it & when its in the air against the backdrop of the far stand you cant see it !! thumbdown.gif

& .....b r e a t h e

Try thinking happy thoughts...........................thumbup2.gif

Sorry for posting the info about the game and I wish I had miss it myself. As for the comment on the pink ball, I couldn't agree more. Don't know if any buds have ever been to Bradford but I went down there 2 years ago to buy a Toyota Avensis and on the roads into the town it was fair the say there were more people with a good tan than people without. The car dealer guy also had a good tan but when I watch the game today it did seem only the white population of Bradford are interested in football.