Clarkson Suspended From Top Gear.

pozbaird

I thought you said that I could have the last word? I'll never trust you again. :P

So, in your mind, he is guilty of assault because he is a racist? :wacko:

Is someone automatically guilty of a murder allegation because they are a shoplifter?

Edit: That wasn't the question? The question was why are you bringing up accusations of racism when it is irrelevant to an assault allegation?[

Your deflection ain't working, he is a proven racist, and now he stands accused of attacking a work colleague allegedly because he wasn't offered what he wanted for dinner. Even though that colleague wasn't serving up the food. In essence he is alleged to have attacked someone (reliant on there bbc job) rather than a hotel employee who he may well have thought wouldn't take it. Nice man.

Sign up if you've have had enough of posh, racist, thuggish, Tory Boys in ill fitting jeans and sports jackets. Say no to the Bullingdon Boys... Sack Clarkson!

https://www.change.org/p/british-broadcasting-corporation-sack-jeremy-clarkson?utm_campaign=friend_inviter_chat&utm_medium=facebook&utm_source=share_petition&utm_term=permissions_dialog_false&share_id=hFrqDMkyqV

Edited by Lord Pityme

Sign up if you've have had enough of posh, racist, thuggish, Tory Boys in ill fitting jeans and sports jackets. Say no to the Bullingdon Boys... Sack Clarkson!

https://www.change.org/p/british-broadcasting-corporation-sack-jeremy-clarkson?utm_campaign=friend_inviter_chat&utm_medium=facebook&utm_source=share_petition&utm_term=permissions_dialog_false&share_id=hFrqDMkyqV

Hmm , 5700 signatures in Ten Months against 780000 in two days ??

No thanks. For two reasons.

Firstly I'm not a knuckle dragging moron who convicts people before they are found guilty.

Secondly, I have a full and enjoyable life. The idea of wasting my time on a petition of that sort just doesn't compute.

Away and try life bud. It's fabulous at this time of year.

The interview with James May pretty much said it all. The guy looked fed up of being asked about the latest Clarkson crisis and what it could mean for Top Gear. Yes Jeremy had a fracas. Yes it was over food. No I don't want to say anything more.

He was already on a final warning. You could question whether Clarkson or the producer is the more senior person on the team. He hit someone (his boss) at work over an argument about what he was having for lunch. Most other employees would expect to be suspended or fired if they hit their boss over an argument about what the work canteen had available for lunch. And that's before taking into account he was already on a much publicised final warning when this happened.

Aside from gross misconduct(which that is of found guilty) warning have to be for the same offence to be relevant.

ETA what are the 2 racist comments? I know one was for calling someone a slant or something, what was the other?

He did the playground rhyme with the line "catch a nigger by the toe" during a rehearsal - and "someone" leaked a tape of it to the press.

I think at least one of the Top Gear production team have been trying to stitch him up for ages. The leaking of the rehearsal video; the number plates on the Argentinian trip, this is probably the latest in a long line of incidents.

Is Clarkson a twat? Probably, but in general terms he appears to be fairly honest with it. He's never hidden from the controversy he's created and he has been reasonably quick to apologise when its justified. In this case he admits to pushing and shoving the Assistant Producer but denies punching him. I think on the balance of probabilities that's probably accurate.

I've just finished a run of 8 days of 12 hour shifts. On Sunday I didn't manage to get home. On Monday morning I was held back at the end of my shift. Just one person with a minor problem that could have waited but he chose to take it up with me at my finishing time. He kept me back 2 minutes but the knock on effect was I didn't get home till 40 minutes later than usual and as a result I didn't get to see my son for the third day in a row. I didn't punch, push or shove the guy who held me back but believe me all day on Monday I raged about it. Like me, Clarkson might well have over reacted in his case over missing out on a hot dinner, but I can understand the frustration that one mans lack of consideration can cause.

I can understand the frustration that one mans lack of consideration can cause.

And yet you persist with the "natsi" slur. Nice to know you'll be "understanding" when someone smacks you in the face for using it. Edited by salmonbuddie

ame="Lord Pityme" post="1257258" timestamp="1426191372"]

Again, what the f**k has him being a racist (if he is one) got to do with an alleged assault? Was the guy he assaulted of a different colour? What has him not being a nice man got to do with it? Was that the real reason he assaulted the guy (if he in fact did)? You don't know the answers to these questions and you knew even less when you started your rant.

You use the words "accused", " allegedly" and "may well have thought" yet you have him convicted already. You know, it doesn't matter if he is found guilty as that will be on the evidence, you have "convicted" him just because you don't like him.

Thanks for pointing out to all forum readers that I havent accused anyone of being guilty, or used the words 'already convicted'..... I await with much anticipation the outcome of his employers investigation, and possible subsequent disciplinary process, whitewash, producer in question moved on, alleged perpetrator seeing sizeable increase in salary.

I'll stick to the known facts, Clarkson is an overweight, overbearing, racist TV presenter. All confirmed by the man himself. If anyone disagrees with that then they should direct their disagreement at Mr J Clarkson.... Just remember to bob & weave if it's near lunchtime when you challenge him.

Edited by Lord Pityme

I've just finished a run of 8 days of 12 hour shifts. On Sunday I didn't manage to get home. On Monday morning I was held back at the end of my shift. Just one person with a minor problem that could have waited but he chose to take it up with me at my finishing time. He kept me back 2 minutes but the knock on effect was I didn't get home till 40 minutes later than usual and as a result I didn't get to see my son for the third day in a row. I didn't punch, push or shove the guy who held me back but believe me all day on Monday I raged about it. Like me, Clarkson might well have over reacted in his case over missing out on a hot dinner, but I can understand the frustration that one mans lack of consideration can cause.

Lucky for him he wasn't a relative.

Just a fracas?

http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/entertainment/celebrity/jeremy-clarkson-called-top-gear-5330155

Intoxicated at work.

Poor punctuality.

No respect for other work colleagues.

No respect for members of the public.

Physical violence (criminal?).

Disregard for employer's reputation in public.

Racism.

Edited by mjb

Just a fracas?

http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/entertainment/celebrity/jeremy-clarkson-called-top-gear-5330155

Intoxicated at work.

Poor punctuality.

No respect for other work colleagues.

No respect for members of the public.

Physical violence (criminal?).

Disregard for employer's reputation in public.

Racism.

Are you 12?

The Daily Record? ????????????

Trumpet! ????

I assume you want him sacked for being "not guilty" then. Or sacked because an allegation has been made against him. Or sacked because his punishments for previous things weren't as harsh as you wanted them to be. Or fat. Or of a different political persuasion to you. Or tall. Or rich. Or ...

Get a life.

None of the above..!

Sacked for being a racist knob will do. ALLEGEDLY now he called his work colleague "Lazy Irish" whilst assaulting him. Nice man.