Clarkson Suspended From Top Gear.

pozbaird

I'm running out of e-mail addresses. lol.gif

That 2nd one's not looking to successful.

Edited by faraway saint

Were you there and seen this "skelp in the face"?

Sacked? Not entirely sure that would fit the "crime", depending on the circumstances....................but it's not my place to decide what happens.

Since he admitted he did do the punching me being there has nothing to do with it. Assault somebody within a work environment is a sacking offence and if it wasn't, my gaffer would be getting boxing.gif tomorrow tongue.png

We should as has been commented on in this thread wait for the facts before casting judgement! So here is a summary of reports over the last few days:

Clarkson was blind drunk

Clarkson ranted for forty five minutes

Clarkson wasn't happy there was no hot buffet option available

It was witnessed by several crew members and at least one member of the public

Its alleged he called the producer in question "A Lazy Irish c**t"

He struck the producer splitting his lip

The producer attended A&E for medical attention

The producer (thirty something) now fears his career is over as a result of Clarkson's attack and subsequent furore

Clarkson has appointed a top legal team to deal with the investigation and any subsequent action

The producer in question hasn't filed assault charges, and as yet hasn't raised a grievance with his employers

The producer in question has received death threats from Clarkson fans and has gone into hiding

David Cameron is standing by him (Clarkson) much like he did for Andy Coulson and various other convicts/thieves

Clarkson's advisers don't think he will be in demand for a big money move to the states

Racists find it hard to get a gig, unless its being well.... Racist (he will even be a hard sell in South Africa now)

They said Andy Gray, Keyes, Big Ron Atkinson would all walk back into top media jobs after their respective incidents... Did they mean Talk Radio when they said Top Media???

I believe given the above it is indeed sensible and prudent to wait till all facts are known before casting judgement. And i for one can't wait to hear the full story if theres more still to come!

Remember a racist isnt just for Christmas!

Edited by Lord Pityme

We should as has been commented on in this thread wait for the facts before casting judgement! So here is a summary of reports over the last few days:

Clarkson was blind drunk

Clarkson ranted for forty five minutes

Clarkson wasn't happy there was no hot buffet option available

It was witnessed by several crew members and at least one member of the public

Its alleged he called the producer in question "A Lazy Irish c**t"

He struck the producer splitting his lip

The producer attended A&E for medical attention

The producer (thirty something) now fears his career is over as a result of Clarkson's attack and subsequent furore

Clarkson has appointed a top legal team to deal with the investigation and any subsequent action

The producer in question hasn't filed assault charges, and as yet hasn't raised a grievance with his employers

The producer in question has received death threats from Clarkson fans and has gone into hiding

David Cameron is standing by him (Clarkson) much like he did for Andy Coulson and various other convicts/thieves

Clarkson's advisers don't think he will be in demand for a big money move to the states

Racists find it hard to get a gig, unless its being well.... Racist (he will even be a hard sell in South Africa now)

They said Andy Gray, Keyes, Big Ron Atkinson would all walk back into top media jobs after their respective incidents... Did they mean Talk Radio when they said Top Media???

I believe given the above it is indeed sensible and prudent to wait till all facts are known before casting judgement. And i for one can't wait to hear the full story if theres more still to come!

Remember a racist isnt just for Christmas!

Clarkson is a boor of the highest order. A big headed oaf who wants to catch a grip. But a lot of the things you have listed above have already had doubt cast on them. Are you being selective?

It's hard to believe but there was once a clown on here who had Bill Roache found guilty and banged away long before his trial. Anyone who expressed any doubts about Roache's innocence got dog's abuse. And guess what happened at the trial? Thank God we don't have idiots like that on the forum now.

Clarkson is a boor of the highest order. A big headed oaf who wants to catch a grip. But a lot of the things you have listed above have already had doubt cast on them. Are you being selective?

It's hard to believe but there was once a clown on here who had Bill Roache found guilty and banged away long before his trial. Anyone who expressed any doubts about Roache's innocence got dog's abuse. And guess what happened at the trial? Thank God we don't have idiots like that on the forum now.

Even you are struggling to deny his racism now. Its not about me dear its about the man who keeps making the xenophobic remarks!

In all this furore and hysteria around what did and what did not happen , there does seem very little expression of sympathy for the producer, the alleged the recipient of some handbagging/shoving /punching, whatever.

Seems rather perverse in my opinion that any empathy towards the alleged victim is very thin on the ground, yet there is an almighty clamour to reinstate the pot bellied buffon, or then again, vroom vroom, I'm probably missing something whistling.gif

So now he's xenophobic as well? You are aware that there is a difference between xenophobia and racism, aren't you?

Oh aye cap'n

Its Clarkson himself who has come out denying he made a "Xenophobic" remark!

I am just summarising recent reports on the scandal of " buffet gate".

Now if Clarkson had been a bit more cute he'd have got a gig as a football presenter at Old Trafford. Hed be in his element when the pizza started to fly after Man U, Arsenal games!

In all this furore and hysteria around what did and what did not happen , there does seem very little expression of sympathy for the producer, the alleged the recipient of some handbagging/shoving /punching, whatever.

Seems rather perverse in my opinion that any empathy towards the alleged victim is very thin on the ground, yet there is an almighty clamour to reinstate the pot bellied buffon, or then again, vroom vroom, I'm probably missing something :whistle

Clarkson fans are making sure the victim feels part of the process by sending various threats and abuse his way, presumably for letting himself be assaulted and racially abused allegedly by a drunk, overweight, racist TV presenter.

I have never suggested that he's innocent. That may be up to a court. I only asked why you keep banging on about racism. If he made a racist remark then he's an idiot but we know that already. Mind you, a talented idiot. I have it on good authority that he picks his nose as well.

I don't know if any of those things are true, but ...

It was during recording so I would assume that he wasn't blind drunk.

One man's rant (which you "mention" in a post like that?) is another man's messianic oration.

Being upset about there being no hot buffet option isn't, in itself, an offence.

How many of these witnesses are making the claims you list?

Is the producer lazy, Irish and a c**t?

He's already denied punching the guy ( I notice how you've changed from "punched" to "struck").

What did the producer attend A&E for?

How do you know what the producer fears?

Any rich person would appoint a top legal team - there is potentially a lot of money involved.

The producer didn't report it, as you say, Clarkson did.

You can't blame Clarkson for the actions of others.

You can't blame Clarkson for the actions of Cameron.

The rest of your "points" are irrelevant.

I, like you, don't know if he is guilty or not but I assume that my points are why you aren't jumping to uninformed conclusions. :whistle:

Thanks for confirming again you don't know. Its good to stick to the facts especially if theres more to come!

If Clarkson has denied it, why are you accusing him of it. I assume you must have some proof - like to share?

Sorry you've lost me there... Where did i accuse him of it?

But now you mention why indeed is denying he used Xenophobic language if no one has accused him of it, and he didn't use it???

Just to be sure i totally deny ever questioning Cheesy's heading abilities.... Cough, cough.

I never said or insinuated that I knew. I never "chose a side". I never assumed any guilt or innocence. All I did was ask you to clarify a few of your statements (which you have still failed to do) and point out your flawed " logic". If you want to do a Dorothy and deflect and avoid answering questions then I shall assume that you are on an intellectual par with him and treat you accordingly. Still not answering the questions? Didn't think so.

What a back off! Bit like the one Clarkson is rumoured to be planning before the investigation findings and any potential disciplinary proceedings take place.

I have never suggested that he's innocent. That may be up to a court. I only asked why you keep banging on about racism. If he made a racist remark then he's an idiot but we know that already. Mind you, a talented idiot. I have it on good authority that he picks his nose as well.

No one gets to ,pick , their nose , apart from those among us who are fortunate enough to afford rhinoplasty . .

There is a very slight difference there. Clarkson is a knob, (the now dead) Rangers were a bigoted stain on football and the country as a whole.

I definitely did judge Rangers but mainly due to the above. I can't remember if I actually said they were guilty but I do believe they were. And is it not only one of the charges they have successfully defended? Were they not found guilty of others?

And, yes, I wanted to see justice done - for the sake of Scottish football, the country and humanity in general. Do you have a problem with that? I also wanted to wear my grave dancing shoes. Do you have a problem with that, too?

Now get back on topic, answer the questions and quote the f**king posts.

So you do judge before having all the facts, and before an issue has been proven in a court of law, except in the confirmed racist Jeremy Clarkson's case? Or are their other exceptions?

Tough being human, innit?

Clarkson fans are making sure the victim feels part of the process by sending various threats and abuse his way, presumably for letting himself be assaulted and racially abused allegedly by a drunk, overweight, racist TV presenter.

Your "allegedly" is in the wrong place. Or are you stating categorically that Clarkson is "a drunk, overweight, racist TV presenter?"

Defamation charge on its way.......

Your "allegedly" is in the wrong place. Or are you stating categorically that Clarkson is "a drunk, overweight, racist TV presenter?"

Defamation charge on its way.......

Zzzzz ... Oh thanks for pointing that out jeez Clarkson's apologists are getting more desperate by the minute, they'll be suggesting thon Irish TV producer ran into his fist next!