Anglo Scottish Cup 35Th Anniversary Night

I had a phone from Iain Munro at 5pm tonight and Iain has just confirmed that he WILL be attending the Legend's night. There are only 50 tickets left at reception get your tickets now looks like we will have almost a full squad. Now when I said I was going to try and get the Squad together a few said that I will not get a couple of names to come. Well we have got them well done Fans Council

I had a phone from Iain Munro at 5pm tonight and Iain has just confirmed that he WILL be attending the Legend's night. There are only 50 tickets left at reception get your tickets now looks like we will have almost a full squad. Now when I said I was going to try and get the Squad together a few said that I will not get a couple of names to come. Well we have got them well done Fans Council

Well done Bud.

Hope you all have a great night.

I hope he doesn't change his mind tomorrow :-0

I hope he doesn't change his mind tomorrow :-0

Had a conversation about that, and when you know the story he did a decent thing. He did what he thought was the right thing for the club.

And he has not changed his mind. Iain was already coming over for couple of weeks holiday early June. So making plans to come over before that says a lot.

Had a conversation about that, and when you know the story he did a decent thing. He did what he thought was the right thing for the club.

And he has not changed his mind. Iain was already coming over for couple of weeks holiday early June. So making plans to come over before that says a lot.

Is it true that he found out the appointment wasn't unanimous?

I can't believe it has been 35 years since we won the AngloScottish Cup. I was a mere 17 yr old boy, and I remember watching the final game from the Love Street end. It only seems like yesterday, and still feels like one of the best experiences I have had at the old ground. I hope the whole squad manage to take part in what should be a great night.

Only players that we cannot get in contact with are John ' Jocky ' Dempster & Frank McDougal, with Frank we hope that the person that helped him with his book can get in touch with him in Brazil. I have to call Billy Thompson this afternoon

Young and Fulton (contacting via Police) waiting on replies. So far 13 have indicated that they are coming along, 3 players we are in contact with, 2 still to get in contact with.

So we have had a great response from the ex players, we also hope to have a good few players from current squad. When I called reception late last week they only had 51 tickets left, and still it's 3 weeks on Saturday till the event.

SO GET YOUR TICKET SOON IF YOU WANT TO ATTEND.

Only players that we cannot get in contact with are John ' Jocky ' Dempster & Frank McDougal, with Frank we hope that the person that helped him with his book can get in touch with him in Brazil. I have to call Billy Thompson this afternoon

Young and Fulton (contacting via Police) waiting on replies. So far 13 have indicated that they are coming along, 3 players we are in contact with, 2 still to get in contact with.

So we have had a great response from the ex players, we also hope to have a good few players from current squad. When I called reception late last week they only had 51 tickets left, and still it's 3 weeks on Saturday till the event.

SO GET YOUR TICKET SOON IF YOU WANT TO ATTEND.

Are they in the Jail ? whistling.gif

• 2 weeks later...

Congratulations to the organisers, excellent evening we really enjoyed ourselves. It was great the way everyone mixed and chatted about (mostly) all things St Mirren. Only down side for me I was hoping Jackie Copeland would have turned up, I guess there are still issues there.

Anyway a big well done to all concerned.