St Johnstone V St Mirren Premiership 21/3/15

shull

Agreed.

Sonupe has shown and created more in his brief introductions than either Reilly or Wylde have done period!

Totally agree. Reilly just hasn't seemed to develop on the potential he had.

Had a dream last night that we were two nil down after 2 minutes. David Longwell quit, leaving the dugout and the fans chased Gilmour. Seemed almost real, apart from the fact Willo Flood was at fault for the second goal....

Like many Saints fans I'm gonna have to sit this one out with a combination of the wireless and the internet (wireless of course).

What more can I say other than COYS!

Same here £15 petrol , £22 entry , £5 parking , and £4 for pie and Bovril quite a few bob to watch your team when its struggling , no wonder crowds are so low

Agreed.

Sonupe has shown and created more in his brief introductions than either Reilly or Wylde have done period!

Unless Sonupe is injured (apologies if I've missed it) then he should be ahead of the two mentioned.

GT was obviously hampered by not being confirmed as permanent manager till just before the window closed but his transfer dealings and subsequent use of these players is baffling - well to me anyway.

COYS!

That's it all over .....Looks like the Knickerwetters were living in the real world realising we had a hopeless talentless side withpout the balls to keep themselves even in the play off spot....while the Happy Clappers must be delighted to have watch us slide out of the top league and into years of obscurity even we even survive it.