St Johnstone V St Mirren Premiership 21/3/15

shull

I would suggest some of our support have no backbone, in fact I'm surprised some can stand upright.

Ironic statement as you are the biggest jellyfish on this forum!

You never have an opinion of your own. All you do is come on here to abuse fellow buddies cos they dare to offer their opinions.

Its not as if you are a real supporter either. You rarely ever to go to any games.

There was a good BBC article this week about football supporters. It said that those with this lowest expectations get the most enjoyment when their team wins and are least upset when they lose.

There is nothing wrong with expecting to lose and there is nothing wrong with stating an opinion that you expect your team to lose.

What is wrong however is a poor excuse for a human being like yourself.

You are the forum fanny! :lol:

Bring the sun screen, suns oot and warm....................whistling.gif

Still, safer to wear vest. thumbup2.gif

St Johnstone 0-1 St Mirren

Get me a Programme and I will give you the money at next home match

Enjoy the game today

Well this has become a must win game now.

Falling 4 points behind now would probably effect the team too much mentally, especially with Motherwell and County coming in to form.

Time for some of the lads to stand up and be counted!

No way we can afford to lose today, we must get a point at least to stay within one win of motherwell. It's time to dig in and show some fight, I think we have players who are good enough for this level but they need to show it. If we lose and county win then it's game over for us

Forum's in meltdown and we haven't even lost yet!

I would think 38 points would be enough for 10th. So we need 17 points from 27 available. 5 wins and a couple of draws from 9 games. If we lose today those will obviously be more difficult to get, but it will be by no means over.

I just hope our players haven't chucked it as easily as it seems most of our fans have. I'm sure they haven't.

It disnae matter if we win, we're down already seemingly.

Tell the team/supporters no to bother, save the money travelling to Perth.

Sadly, that's exactly how I feel.

Really can't be arsed with it anymore.

I find myself being less and less disappointed by each defeat or positive result for the teams above us.

Forum's in meltdown and we haven't even lost yet!

I would think 38 points would be enough for 10th. So we need 17 points from 27 available. 5 wins and a couple of draws from 9 games. If we lose today those will obviously be more difficult to get, but it will be by no means over.

I just hope our players haven't chucked it as easily as it seems most of our fans have. I'm sure they haven't.

The big problem with that though is that GT stated he has targeted 15 points from the 9 games, so he's going to be short of what we need.

I'm desperate for us to stay up but it's looking like the 2 other sides have found form at the right time. If we lose today it's just going to be too much for us to make up given our lack of confidence and the surge in confidence from the 2 sides right above us.

The big problem with that though is that GT stated he has targeted 15 points from the 9 games, so he's going to be short of what we need.

I'm desperate for us to stay up but it's looking like the 2 other sides have found form at the right time. If we lose today it's just going to be too much for us to make up given our lack of confidence and the surge in confidence from the 2 sides right above us.

15 points could be enough, I was erring on the side of caution when I said 17.

I don't think 4 points would be too much to make up with 8 games to go. If you do, fair enough.

15 points could be enough, I was erring on the side of caution when I said 17.

I don't think 4 points would be too much to make up with 8 games to go. If you do, fair enough.

Celtic is one of those games so that's us down to 7 left, I really hope your confidence is backed up by the players. Just keep my fingers crossed the team performs today to get us heading the right direction