St Johnstone V St Mirren Premiership 21/3/15

shull

BBC stats show us having 56% possession and 1 shot. Fakes have 44% and 7 shots. that sums us up these days. Plenty of the ball but too slow in the build up and no speed up front. Sadlier and Arquin must come on at half-time.....

Half time 1-0

Scoreline definitely flatters us, we would be further behind if it wasn't from some wasteful finishing from St Johnstone.

Probably as bad as I've seen us since we last played St Johnstone actually.

It's a long way back from here, even for expert escapologists like us. If we stay up from this position it would be our best escape yet.

Canny agree with you more!

Board to blame, TC decision has f**ked us!

Unfortunately, it's so much deeper than this. It's stemmed from the cheapskate decision to cut costs across the entire board this season from management, to playing staff. Craig was despondently hopeless and out of his depth and even if he's been given a good budget, would still have made an arse of things, everyone knew this. SG is a clever man and if he says he genuinely believes TC was the man for the job, them I'm afraid I'd have to call him out as a total liar or clueless (and we know he's not the latter!).

The fact of the matter is that they had the time and the transfer window to rectify this....it was more than there to be salvaged! Sacking TC was at the perfect time to hire a guy (by SGs own admission a wheeler dealer type) who could f**king get us out of the mess THEY created. Not only did they not do this, they swithered and swayed before deciding that this 'wheeler dealer' was an untried rookie in the form of Gary Teale, now this is nothing against GT as he's only been able to work with the shite he's got, but he was NEVER going to be the wheeler dealer that we were promised (and again, lied to about). And f**king then they sell our best player this season by country mile on deadline day! For peanuts!

We've been sold directly down the river this season. If by some miracle we do now survive, it will be just that, a f**king miracle! It will be in absolute spite of the board rather than thanks to them.

From reports so far I think Gutless would sum us up. I'm not at the game obviously but reading the updates it's plain to see we needed to be closer to Graham, he'd had 4 chances before he actually scored, FFS just mark him and let him know he's in a game.

Change the line up, get Goodwin into the middle and Sadlier on left mid, need more fight from these players, we are down if we don't improve big time in the second half, and anyone who thinks otherwise really needs a reality check

Unfortunately, it's so much deeper than this. It's stemmed from the cheapskate decision to cut costs across the entire board this season from management, to playing staff. Craig was despondently hopeless and out of his depth and even if he's been given a good budget, would still have made an arse of things, everyone knew this. SG is a clever man and if he says he genuinely believes TC was the man for the job, them I'm afraid I'd have to call him out as a total liar or clueless (and we know he's not the latter!).

The fact of the matter is that they had the time and the transfer window to rectify this....it was more than there to be salvaged! Sacking TC was at the perfect time to hire a guy (by SGs own admission a wheeler dealer type) who could f**king get us out of the mess THEY created. Not only did they not do this, they swithered and swayed before deciding that this 'wheeler dealer' was an untried rookie in the form of Gary Teale, now this is nothing against GT as he's only been able to work with the shite he's got, but he was NEVER going to be the wheeler dealer that we were promised (and again, lied to about). And f**king then they sell our best player this season by country mile on deadline day! For peanuts!

We've been sold directly down the river this season. If by some miracle we do now survive, it will be just that, a f**king miracle! It will be in absolute spite of the board rather than thanks to them.

Letting Danny Lennon's contract expire despite an 8th place finish.

Tommy Craig in the job within a matter of hours ON A 2 YEAR DEAL.

Criticises and insults own fans at a Q&A night.

Keeps Tommy Craig in the job until November.

Takes 8 weeks to appoint new manager.

Appoints untried player/coach and head of youth.

You almost wouldn't believe our board are St Mirren fans. That reads like a Morton fan bought the club to run us into the ground!