Should We Sack Gary Teal

That was indefensible. Difficult to survive a performance like that.

I agree it's hard to see him lasting after that tonight. He got it all wrong and the players didn't look interested.

There's no doubt performances improved when he came and we got some impressive results and were unlucky not to get more.

Just a few weeks ago we beat Accies and went level on points with County and Well with every chance of staying up, then our wheels fell off as County and Well hit simultaneous purple patches.

Thought we were unlucky at Killie, Perth we were dreadful, Celtic was understandable and tonight was the worst of the lot and now we're relegated.

Just a few weeks ago we beat Accies and went level on points with County and Well with every chance of staying up, then our wheels fell off as County and Well hit simultaneous purple patches.

Thought we were unlucky at Killie, Perth we were dreadful, Celtic was understandable and tonight was the worst of the lot and now we're relegated.

Scarily similar to Butcher when he took over at ICT. Got them safe... then imploded.

Scarily similar.

ICT kept faith... the rest is top division history.

I have been really astounded at some of his recent subs... but when was the last manager that didn't regularly make crazy substitutions?

He is out of his depth , not his fault he took the job as he is finished as a player...bottom line is as a club we have reaped what we sown from start of the season ...then even when we had the window ....Well & RC bought wisely and we sold our best player for sweeties and took in dross...as an observation ,this is a recurring theme with our club every time when we win a cup we implode 2 seasons later it's a problem ....looks like we are in a Pars mode now!

One week he says he's fallen out of love with the game. Manages us to a 5-0 embarrassment and says he expects to be here as manager next year. No thanks! This is not what the club needs at this time. An experienced wheeler dealer who knows the market is what we were promised if I remember.

My worry is that we could be paying off two managers as we go into next season in the Championship. Have we paid Craig off yet or is he still robbing from the club? Gary has hopefully made a good packet from his playing days and will do us a favour and resign. We need a completely fresh start, especially starting life in a new division, but budgeting wisely, considering our slashed income is vital too.

It's a long shot, but has he definitely finished as a player or could he get fit over the summer and do a job down a level? Surely an impact sub would be more useful than just paying him off.

Paying off contracts, that the BoD have given out like sweeties to no-hopers, is one of the reasons that this season has been such a disaster.

After last night, I think we should sack Gary, but hopefully he will do the decent thing and resign, as we probably can't afford to sack him.(The way he spoke post match looks like he wants to stay or at least get paid off).

Unfortunately the days of footballers/coaches/managers working for their team, fans and badge are long gone. It's a business full of self interest and inflated egos.

Yes I have felt a bit of sympathy for Gary, due to the 'team' he took over, but he chose to take the job on, which comes with, like any other job, a level of responsibility. His defeatist body language at halftime was terrible to watch. He is not manger material.

God knows what the BoD will do over the next few months, to dig us out of the hole they dug for themselves this season. I'm sure they are aware that there are thousands of disillusioned Saints fans suffering down there with them.

I don't hold Gary Tesle to blame one single bit. He was presented with an opportunity to coach, knowing that his playing days were winding down.

Realising that there was a total clown in charge and being presented with an even bigger opportunity to make a name for himself he stepped up and took over a squad of duds.

He is not the man to lead us forward and he has to go, but I can't lay any of the blame on Gary's head. It was always going to be a gamble asking a rookie to get us out of the mess TC and the board left us in. It hasn't worked out.

Thanks for tour effortd Gary Teale and this isn't your fault. But you have to go.

This for me is a time for cool heads.We need to restructure the whole management team.Gary is fairly new to coaching.He is not like Gary Locke who had coaching experience at Killie and Hearts before landing the Hearts managers job.Longwell should go back to solely the Development sides job and bring in an experienced manager with Gary as no.2

Teale should have been relieved of the manager's job first thing this morning. We should start preparing for next season by bringing in a new manager and informing most of the players that they should look for new clubs.

In theory, yes, but who is going to select the next manager ? Yes, of course, the same lot who appointed the last three disasters. Heaven help us indeed.