Should We Sack Gary Teal

Some people within the game speculating that Billy Stark could be one of the contenders for the job.

Would not surprise me one bit. As well as being a former player he'd be a relatively cheap option and that's all that seems to matter.

The player who told me this was given the info at last weeks PFA awards night by an official from his club. It's no big deal just an opinion from within the game. I thought it might be of interest to the forum.

I just hope to god it isn't true. A dreadful manager that would be akin to Tommy Craig.

I just hope to god it isn't true. A dreadful manager that would be akin to Tommy Craig.

I would rather not have Billy Stark either, he was one of my hero's as a player in Fergies furies, but I just don't rate him as a manager. Having said that he's got plenty of experience and he's bound to have good contacts from his days with the young Scotland team.

2-0 Well. The end is near. Goodbye Gary Teale and all the squad.

No doubt our board will still hang on until after the last game in the off chance someone fields an ineligible player or goes into administration.

Would not surprise me one bit. As well as being a former player he'd be a relatively cheap option and that's all that seems to matter.

They couldn't make the same mistake three times within a year could they?

2-0 Well. The end is near. Goodbye Gary Teale and all the squad.

What a ridiculous comment, certain squad players are still under contract into next season and some who are out of contract should/will actually stay.

I would rather not have Billy Stark either, he was one of my hero's as a player in Fergies furies, but I just don't rate him as a manager. Having said that he's got plenty of experience and he's bound to have good contacts from his days with the young Scotland team.

Tommy Craig had plenty of experience too....

If the board were to appoint Stark then I fear the backlash from fans would be unprecedented.