Squad Next Season

If someone wants McGinn they'll need to pay a relatively sizeable development fee, we've had him since he was 8.

I think most out of contract players will leave or retire. I would say Goodwin and McAusland are the two who are most likely to extend.

In my opinion Sonupe and Sadlier are here until the end of the season with a view to staying with us longer , if we go down there will probably be a chance that they would be in our first eleven next season , if we stay up , they will be squad players , both have potential , but are probably not quite SPL standard just yet.

In my opinion Sonupe and Sadlier are here until the end of the season with a view to staying with us longer , if we go down there will probably be a chance that they would be in our first eleven next season , if we stay up , they will be squad players , both have potential , but are probably not quite SPL standard just yet.

How is that, Sonupe is on loan!

Sadlier on the other hand is signed and would consider extending - I find it comical that you suggest that he is not yet quite SPL standard??

According to that link, Goodwin still has another year.

Teale, Ridgers, Naismith, Mallan, Kelly & Goodwin still in contract after the summer - again, according to the link.

Cheesy will probably get a twelve year extension.

Goodwin signed a 2 year deal as player assistant manager. I guess its unclear what happened to that contract, but we do know he's no longer assistant manager.

Hope he and McAusland stay though.

Can't see us getting Sonupe permanently, he's an England youth player who's under contract at Spurs. Sadlier is certainly more likely, but then again if he does well another team will offer him more money in the summer and he will leave for nothing.

Can't see us getting Sonupe permanently, he's an England youth player who's under contract at Spurs. Sadlier is certainly more likely, but then again if he does well another team will offer him more money in the summer and he will leave for nothing.

Sadlier is U21 Rep of Ireland regular having played U15, 16, 18 & U19 at International Youth level