League Place(Hypothetical Gamble)

Given we are at the bottom of the league and County 4 points ahead of us in 10th, how many of us would take a guaranteed play off place if offered right now and how many would take the gamble on finishing in either safety or relegation. Think I'm still inclined yo let it run for now

Think I'd rather take our chances to try to get 10th, 4 games till the split and the final 2 are against Ross County and Motherwell.. if we were to win those 2 then we'd likely be above Motherwell and within touching distance of Ross County and then still have to play them both again post split.

Of course none of us can know for sure how this will pan out , it's hard to see us putting together a run to climb away from the bottom.

It may happen , I hope it does. I just feel this is our time to drop down a league , obviously based on the steady decline over a longer period of time.

I'd take 11th if offered now as at least that in itself is a lifeline.

Hearts & Hibs promoted

St Mirren relegated seems most likely at the moment.

COYS !

Not me. I think we're friar tucked. Would hate to be wrong but can see us being down with 2 or 3 games to play. McDonald looks like a shrewd piece of business for the claret scum and god knows where Ross County's form has come from but 13/15 points is just unbelievable and their confidence must be exponentially higher than ours. Sad times.

Yes it's all looking like what we deserve really given the BOD choices on the cheap for the Managers , the sale of your best player mid crisis to another SPFL team and no drive or desire from the top. And yes the BOD have been legends for what they have achieved in the past but we needed new blood in the boardroom .....god we are really in free fall !

At least we will get to play Morton soon?