St Mirren Bod

This crew have been given an easy ride by many for far too long.

Their stewardship of our club in recent years has been shambolic at best, and verging on negligent.

They could have sold their shares to Gordon Scott - a Mirren supporter - but opted to sit it out for more money. How has that gone?

Cheap, tight, greedy, and arrogant.

Get yourselves to f**k!

Edited by Drew

The Board must either drop their asking price,altho that might be forced on them,and GTF or take the Club off the market and find the enthusiasm and money to to turn things round.

This "Club For Sale" situation can't continue.

I'm not remotely interested in what they have to say now. I just want to see the back of them.

Have said it before but you have to wonder if it suits them to be in a situation where the fans want them out. That way they can sell up to anyone then blame the fans for hounding them out and wanting change when things go tits up six months down the line.

Or they've become Morton fans and have deliberately f**ked the season up to send us down.

This season has been a total mess though on a funnier note the first time I seen the new strip I just knew it would sink us.

My first game back was to be Ross County at home on a Monday night. Booked myself into the Abby Inn for that game. Now I will cancel as there is no point we are down and out.

Have managed around six home games with the season ticket this season complete waste of time.

Will not replace my season ticket next season though will come along to a few games. It will take the best part of a decade to get back to the top flight. We have a board who don't want to be there. No ambition exists which is feeding into the stands.

Been following Saints for the best part of 50 years. As a younger man used to talk to older guys who would say. Son I went to watch Saints for years where the board put nothing into the club. The club goes round and round the same way so gave up. Here I am now that older guy thinking yes these guys were right.

If I lived in Paisley would probably turn up every week next season , or weeks that I could. Now living away from the town the hunger is just not there.

The board need to wake up and start planning for next season. Ether give Teal the job or appoint a new manager NOW Give the manager time to rebuild and time to feel his way into the club.

Doubt it will happen though as it takes us back to the lack of pre-planning - lack of ambition

You the board need to find your hunger as this season has been absolutely shocking.

Hacked off BIG TIME

Have said it before but you have to wonder if it suits them to be in a situation where the fans want them out. That way they can sell up to anyone then blame the fans for hounding them out and wanting change when things go tits up six months down the line.

Or they've become Morton fans and have deliberately f**ked the season up to send us down.

I with this line of thinking.

Or make things bad that we the fans let face the only ones interested in the club

Get off our arses to buy ourselves

They just want money

The club needs gutted and a new direction needed to run a professional club

cant say I was a fan of Gus but one thing he did do better than most managers we have had was organization.

Bring back Danny now that he has learned that you can't have back stabbers like Harkins and Grainger in the dressing room and survive. Danny could get rid of the remaining trouble makers, want to leavers and gutless wonders and we can start playing good football again.

I with this line of thinking.

Or make things bad that we the fans let face the only ones interested in the club

Get off our arses to buy ourselves

They just want money

The club needs gutted and a new direction needed to run a professional club

Yes, surely with the amount of know it all fans on here, a takeover should be inevitable.

We must have every professional trade available on here, so step back from the keyboard and take the bull by the horns and set up something that is going to work for St.Mirren.

The amount of stupid ventures I see opening here in Argyll because they have a great business plan on paper is amazing, then they last a few months!!! This will work, maybe no massive profit but viable surely????

What I'm saying is anything can happen, even Ellie Goulding says so!!!!

Don`t just blame the team when the manager comes out and says hes fallen out for the love for football its not helpful . I was a Lennon fan and dont think we would be any worse off if we had kept him .First wrong decision by BOD second was putting Craig in his place .Can't see us taking points from next game won't blame Gary when BOD sell one of our best players last day of transfer date and we're fighting religation .So well done BOD

Their stewardship of our club in recent years has been shambolic at best, and verging on negligent.

They could have sold their shares to Gordon Scott - a Mirren supporter - but opted to sit it out for more money. How has that gone?

Get yourselves to f**k!

Get yourselves to f**k!

Why should we be surprised though Drew? Been saying it for ages - this BoD knew a shoddy looking stadium letter had fallen off the front entrance and took over a year to fix it, even then, only after folk on this very website took it upon themselves to start contacting the club. My signature text is now frankly beyond a fcuking joke.

OK, we can have a laugh on here about Poz banging on about his bloody HoF panels, but, allied to something like the stadium sign, it is another indication of a BoD not giving a fcuk.

Agree with your post. Much credit in their bank for 1999 - it has run out. That was a long time ago.

Edited by pozbaird

Bring back Danny now that he has learned that you can't have back stabbers like Harkins and Grainger in the dressing room and survive. Danny could get rid of the remaining trouble makers, want to leavers and gutless wonders and we can start playing good football again.

I think that there are still far too many dressing room trouble makers around for any manager to deal with...