St Mirren Bod

Always the cheap option, in everything they do.

Always ran the club with a 'fingers crossed that it'll all be ok' policy.

No ambition.

No ideas.

Sold the stadium with the promise of a bright new future. We're going to be back where they started, but with a shite stadium that everyone hates.

We are run by 'corner shop' mentality owners who have never realised we have the potential to be so much better than we are.

The problem's not Gary Teale, Tommy Craig, the team, or even Danny Lennon. The truth is they're all pretty much not good enough.

The problem is the people who made those decisions.

Looking forward to seeing Gilmour wiping tears away on the pitch in front of the cameras when we're relegated. Except that won't happen. It'll be the fans who are broken hearted.

And as for anyone who thinks by being negative about our current situation it somehow makes you less of a St.Mirren fan? Bullshit. The people I know who are angry about all of this are the most committed and faithful St.Mirren fans I know. The ones who defend it? Who knows what drives them...?

Edited by Leicester Saint

this board have never changed we ticked along old ground breaking even every season , sold our main asset and spiritual home,

with promise off raised revenue to improve squad ,never happened

shite souless stadium now called home. with record stats to prove,

they want out ,but not until 30 PIECES OF SILVER.

they have never been my savior off our club

no ambition no ideas and totally hopeless

get ready for more cost cutting for next seaon

all this board know wat to do

its all there fault they hired and fired

not us

I think it needs something that drastic there is total apathy from top to bottom at the club right now. No ambition,no direction and no fight.

The apathy has been around for much longer than that.

It was one of the reasons that I was in favour of 10,000 hours, as I was willing to take a chance and freshen things up at the club, rather than wither away on the vine as we're doing now.

Let's face it, whatever transpired after a successful 10,000 hours, couldn't have been much worse than the appointment of Coco the clown and his subsequent signings, in August.whistling.gif

Bring in Jimmy Caldwerwood for the last remaining games.

Ship has sailed, someone experienced should have been appointed in December to fix their f**k up from the summer

Wonder if they even looked at all the CVs that were submitted when Craig was bagged, think we all know the answer.

Wonder how much their shares will be worth in the championship?

To quote someone from here

f**k 'em

ffs

the bod saved the club from going bust. They did it with their own cash whilst the supporters ignored the share issue

they managed to swap a ramshackle stadium for a brand new whilst clearing £3million of debt and delivering training facilities

and pozbairds main concern is a missing fecking letter..

:lol:

So well done the BOD for doing all that but they are killing our great club now with all the bad decisions this season .They give Gary Teale the manager's job and then sell one of our best players last day of transfer day

ffs

the bod saved the club from going bust. They did it with their own cash whilst the supporters ignored the share issue

they managed to swap a ramshackle stadium for a brand new whilst clearing £3million of debt and delivering training facilities

That's history - what about the here and now?

ffs

lol.gif:

They also appointed David Longwell and made him assistant after 10 years working with the youthswhistling.gif

ffs

And everything's just great now isn't it? Onwards and upwards.

ffs

I miss our ramshackle. At least a defeat sounded better and more people were there to witness it.

no one is disputing what the current bod did in the past but like they say with managers, that every one has a shelf life, our predicament over the past 4 - 5 years tells us that every bod also has a shelf life

as in business a dynamic individual can create a business, additional employees/directors can make the business grow but when it gets to a national sized business, people with different backgrounds, experience and outlooks then need to be at the helm. Different people are good at different levels and in different situations

they done their job, a different group is now required.

Edited by thewhiteman

Guest TPAFKATS

The BOD are in the main St Mirren fans.

They don't appear to give a flying f**k about the fortunes of the club this season, or indeed last.

We are going down with a whimper, as opposed to a fight.

Why should the fans be overly concerned when those in charge of the club aren't?

I've seen us relegated from top flight before, I've seen worse things happen. Meh...

ffs

My concern is not about a missing letter in itself. Clearly, unless you're a fcuking idiot that is, I used the two examples in my last post to highlight the BoDs apathy.

Here to help. Although it was pretty fcuking crystal clear the first time.