Championship 2015/16

While I am still holding out some hope that Teale can turn the ship around in time for the head to heads v Country and Motherwell the bookies have us as odds on to go down now, and they are usually correct.

The most likely line up for the Championship next season would be;

Motherwell / Ross County

St Mirren

Rangers

QOS

Falkirk

Raith Rovers

Dumbarton

Cowdenbeath

Stranraer

Morton / Forfar / Alloa

Not great, the advantages of being out the top league are usually getting the Renfrewshire Derby (not guaranteed) and not having to put up with Celtic or Rangers, and it looks like the useless bastards are still going to be there.

Dunfermline won't be there, Ayr United certainly won't be there.

Hmmmm.....I started writing this thinking I could do a good "First Divison days oot" thread but I've just further depressed myself. If County go down and Forfar come up that's a terrible bloody league!

Shull, we can post whatever we please on here. It is an open forum.

If it annoys you, Faraway and Oaksoft, all the better.

Naw, ye cannae lol.gif

Post a Thread about anything Non St Mirren on General St Mirren Discussion and see how long it lasts.

I'm no annoyed, you're posts this morning are hilarious lol.gif

Edited by shull

FORGET THE CHAMPIONSHIP PRESENTLY

We still have a chance.

New Manager in tomorrow.

May turn things round and get us on a winning run.

Got to give it a go. never give up.

COYS

Shut this dire Thread now lol.gif

While I am still holding out some hope that Teale can turn the ship around in time for the head to heads v Country and Motherwell the bookies have us as odds on to go down now, and they are usually correct.

Motherwell / Ross County

St Mirren

Rangers

QOS

Falkirk

Raith Rovers

Dumbarton

Cowdenbeath

Stranraer

Morton / Forfar / Alloa

Not great, the advantages of being out the top league are usually getting the Renfrewshire Derby (not guaranteed) and not having to put up with Celtic or Rangers, and it looks like the useless bastards are still going to be there.

Hmmmm.....I started writing this thinking I could do a good "First Divison days oot" thread but I've just further depressed myself. If County go down and Forfar come up that's a terrible bloody league!

Reckon both Motherwell and Ross County have enough to fight off Relegation on a home away cup final playoff. So add Hibs to your list

Motherwell / Ross County

St Mirren

Rangers

QOS

Falkirk

Raith Rovers

Dumbarton

Cowdenbeath

Stranraer

Morton / Forfar / Alloa

If that's where we end up then it'll be an exciting season with new players, a new manager etc.

8 games to go

wur no doon yet

Love the enthusiasm from some of you, what I want to know is, what is this magical thing that is going to happen this week which will see us start scoring goals, stringing 2 passes together outside our own half, winning the remainder of our games..

Have I missed something? Are basher and yardley gonna pull on the stripes again for one last miracle?

Can't wait to see this amazing escape!!

Reckon both Motherwell and Ross County have enough to fight off Relegation on a home away cup final playoff. So add Hibs to your list

The fighting spirit shown by Ross County and Motherwell in recent weeks suggests that they will be no pushovers come the play offs , I was hoping we would also come good , but it seems not to be , hopefully a bit of luck against Celtic and wins against Motherwell and Ross County will help .

Also think Forfar will win League One ( got them at 10/1 at start of season )

The big question is two fold. 1. Do we have good enough players to compete and get out of this mess and 2. If so, us our rookie manager getting his team and tactics right? In respect of the latter, why is he insisting on playing certain unfit/not good enough while a number of his signings sit on the bench?

Think it has to be a new manager and a return to playing the style of football Danny gave us when we had a younger Thommo, Teale, Tess and Hassailbank. How much cash do we get for finishing bottom this season?