Motherwell Away

stlucifer

Trying to be positive here

By not renewing Cheesys , Kello,s and Teales contract , we could bring in 6 very good part timers and give them a better wage than they are currently on , Not renewing Wildes , Tesselar , Arquin , Gow , Genevs , and Daytons contracts should allow us to bring in 6 decent experienced Championship standard players and make a few savings

I would keep Thompson , Goodwin , Ridgers , Kelly , Naismith , Mallan , McLear and McGinn , Throw in a couple of loanees , and we should have a decent enough squad to compete next season.

Attendances won,t be the massive drop as in previous years , and more Saints fans might pay through the gate on a weekly basis if there is a winning team and a feelgood factor .

Its about getting the right manager in , and creating a feelgood factor within the club.

Sean Kelly is garbage, gets raped constantly at left back, not fit enough for a professional footballer either, total bombscare.

That only decent thing Tommy Craig done was sign Tess to replace him.

To be honest I don,t really care who we keep , I just believe that our best way forward is to sign a group of hard working experienced players , who have played most of their careers in the lower leagues and who would welcome the opportunity to play for a club that will hopefully be challenging for promotion .

I don,t think an exclusively youth orientated squad would work , and I think there is good sense in keeping some of the existing squad .

But this close season should be seen as an opportunity , get rid of the negativity , and try to build an attack minded team

Sean Kelly is garbage, gets raped constantly at left back, not fit enough for a professional footballer either, total bombscare.

That only decent thing Tommy Craig done was sign Tess to replace him.

Superb post....why don't you go and support Dumbarton like you said you would and give the rest of us some peace.

To be honest I don,t really care who we keep , I just believe that our best way forward is to sign a group of hard working experienced players , who have played most of their careers in the lower leagues and who would welcome the opportunity to play for a club that will hopefully be challenging for promotion .

I don,t think an exclusively youth orientated squad would work , and I think there is good sense in keeping some of the existing squad .

But this close season should be seen as an opportunity , get rid of the negativity , and try to build an attack minded team

I can agree with all of that, but you have to get the balance of the side right as well and that means players with technique, ability and application.