Motherwell Away

stlucifer

As the next game is a foregone conclusion we might as well look to the next nearly winnable game.

We NEED to win this one though I'm not sure the players have the heart to respond.

We do have the players to win it but do we have the nuance?

I'm not sure.

As the next game is a foregone conclusion we might as well look to the next nearly winnable game.

We NEED to win this one though I'm not sure the players have the heart to respond.

I'm not sure.

Cannae mind us signing him.

MFC 1 SMFC 2

Crowd - 4287

Cannae mind us signing him.

MFC 1 SMFC 2

Crowd - 4287

I gave him the benefit of the doubt and wondered if he meant nuisance. The kind of player that annoys the opposition, winds them up and gets them rattled. We don't seem to have one at the minute. If he meant nuance, I wonder what he meant?

I gave him the benefit of the doubt and wondered if he meant nuisance. The kind of player that annoys the opposition, winds them up and gets them rattled. We don't seem to have one at the minute. If he meant nuance, I wonder what he meant?

Maybe he'll explain.

If ever a game is a must win this is it, 4 points currently behind Motherwell, could be 5 or 7 behind by then. Lose and we could be 10 behind with 6 games to go, win and it's only 4 or possibly only 1 if Killie do us a favour this weekend.

Hopefully we'll take a good crowd and get behind the team like the game at Falkirk a few years ago when we pulled an amazing performance out of nowhere. Not sure if it being midweek will help us or them.

I'm not sure.

The semi final of the league cup was not a foregone conclusion , while I agree we are very much the under dogs there is always a chance

This could be f**king horrific, just horrific. Motherwell have looked faster and hungrier than us in recent weeks. They play the ball along the deck, have mobility up front and just look better. I'd go so far as to say that this will be the relegation decider, lose and we're gone. I can't even say the players need to man up because they don't. Five Hibs players signed pre-contracts last season and never told Butcher, who's to say some of our players haven't already in essence moved on.

I'm absolutely sick of reading the negativity on this forum, yes we've been pish, yes we're gonna get humped off of celtic, but ffs, two wins against Motherwell and two wins against county and we're back in it. I've been to almost every game this season, we have been unlucky against Motherwell FACT!! Beat county when the backs were against the wall FACT! Either way, we are not in control of the board room shite that has gone on this season. I am taking my whole office in a mini bus, from Aberdeen to fir park in 15 days, and we are all gonna get behind the team! WBA when robson was in charge, Liverpool champs league, Denmark euro 92, I could go on and on, teams have got out of worse spots!!! The writings on the wall, but it hasn't been chiseled yet!!!

I'm absolutely sick of reading the negativity on this forum, yes we've been pish, yes we're gonna get humped off of celtic, but ffs, two wins against Motherwell and two wins against county and we're back in it. I've been to almost every game this season, we have been unlucky against Motherwell FACT!! Beat county when the backs were against the wall FACT! Either way, we are not in control of the board room shite that has gone on this season. I am taking my whole office in a mini bus, from Aberdeen to fir park in 15 days, and we are all gonna get behind the team! WBA when robson was in charge, Liverpool champs league, Denmark euro 92, I could go on and on, teams have got out of worse spots!!! The writings on the wall, but it hasn't been chiseled yet!!!

lol.gif

I'm not sure.

That'll be in August at home to Dumbarton

I love it clap.gif

As in the line from When Harry Met Sally, I'll have what she is having.