Motherwell Away

stlucifer

Very true we probably won't but we really should try encourage a decent crowd. If they keep the usual prices it'll be a ghost town.

Amazed at the Saints turnout tonight despite the prices. Some on here were predicting empty stands but a very decent home support tonight. Not everyone has chucked it.

Amazed at the Saints turnout tonight despite the prices. Some on here were predicting empty stands but a very decent home support tonight. Not everyone has chucked it.

The West Stand looked to have more empty seats than occupied ones!!!

Edited by HSS

Half the fans in the home end were Celtic fans though, I was sat in the main stand and most of them around me were Celtic fans, cheering the Celtic goals and everything, a few St.mirren fans reported it to stewards but they were too scared to do anything.

As the next game is a foregone conclusion we might as well look to the next nearly winnable game.

We NEED to win this one though I'm not sure the players have the heart to respond.

We do have the players to win it but do we have the nuance?

I'm not sure.

We have the player to win it? Really! I love your confidence. I just see a bunch of hopeless footballers

So far this season we haven't won any of the "must win" games ...... now running out of games and Tuesday is a "must win"

Worrying thing for me is that we look powderpuff middle to front and it's hard to see where the goals are going to come from.

We're in the stickiest situation since sticky the stick insect got stuck on a sticky bun. I think by next Monday we'll become unstuck, goodbye ESPL hello Championship. The most annoying thing is (Goodwin apart) we're going down with a whimper, well done Mr. Gilmour and the board, what about your knickerwetter comment now.

We're in the stickiest situation since sticky the stick insect got stuck on a sticky bun. I think by next Monday we'll become unstuck, goodbye ESPL hello Championship. The most annoying thing is (Goodwin apart) we're going down with a whimper, well done Mr. Gilmour and the board, what about your knickerwetter comment now.

You barsteward. You just made me spit coffee across the room while laughing, and I choked which caused the feckin' coffee to do one of those backwards snorts up yer' nose. Mrs Poz thought I was having a heart attack... Have a 'like' for sticky the stick insect!

Edited by pozbaird

Yes indeed Lord Blackadder, what we need is a cunning plan.. a plan so cunning you could brush your teeth with it!

You barsteward. You just made me spit coffee across the room while laughing, and I choked which caused the feckin' coffee to do one of those backwards snorts up yer' nose. Mrs Poz thought I was having a heart attack... Have a 'like' for sticky the stick insect!

Yes , one would be inclined to ask , who is this master of wit and repertoire who has so recently appeared on our threads . .