Motherwell Away

stlucifer

I'll be there, I'm finding it hard accepting the inevitable, it's been one f**king

horrible season, right now we more than deserve to go down we offer this

league f**k all other than giving other clubs fans a right good laugh...

We're a piss poor team but f**k it I'm going... one last chance and hope for a miracle.. ,

Is this game on TV ? So I can ask the wife to record it.

This really is last chance salon. If you can make it go Saints need a vocal backing it can lift the team.

Dont give up guy's

Yes, on BT Sport, as is our Match against Ross County.

Is this game on TV ? So I can ask the wife to record it.

This really is last chance salon. If you can make it go Saints need a vocal backing it can lift the team.

Dont give up guy's

While you're in 'last chance salon' ( I assume getting your nails done ? ) I will get you a drink in the 'saloon' incase you head over there :P

If we can win our next two games and both Motherwell and Ross County lose their other games against Thistle and St Johnstone respectively then we are back in it ........ that's a mighty big IF right enough and right up there with if my aunty had baws she'd be ma uncle !

If we can win our next two games and both Motherwell and Ross County lose their other games against Thistle and St Johnstone respectively then we are back in it ........ that's a mighty big IF right enough and right up there with if my aunty had baws she'd be ma uncle !

yeah but its what we have to hope for.....not that your aunty has baws...

we have got to the stage where we are relying on big ifs..

and as an aside...if your aunty had baws and was thus then your uncle...changes of fortune like that is just what we need

not that im saying we should all grow a pair....or maybe i am

maybe if we didnt have baws it wouldnt be so painful when the saints get beat...but i digress

maybe it would be more painful...i dunno

either way..less kicking of knackers and lack there of and more "we can do this"

ALWAYS REMEMBER PEOPLE.....its the hard way...so its the ST.MIRREN way

(makes us special thumbup2.gif )

oh ...and P.S. see all the people who are saying to themselves..."we are doomed/creamed/f**ked."

by all means feel free to feel good about yourselves...and "dam" us all from now till the end of the season

oh and hey..blame the board...just go for it

but here is the thing...can you re-generate you hatred/passion towards supporting ST.MIRREN ...

OR HAVE YOU FORGOT IN YOUR PASSION OF NEGATIVITY AND BLAME OF ALL THINGS SOMETHING ELSE

only 7 games to go...lets get together and BE together as one HUGE big ST.MIRREN voice

oh ...and P.S. see all the people who are saying to themselves..."we are doomed/creamed/f**ked."

by all means feel free to feel good about yourselves...and "dam" us all from now till the end of the season

oh and hey..blame the board...just go for it

but here is the thing...can you re-generate you hatred/passion towards supporting ST.MIRREN ...

OR HAVE YOU FORGOT IN YOUR PASSION OF NEGATIVITY AND BLAME OF ALL THINGS SOMETHING ELSE

only 7 games to go...lets get together and BE together as one HUGE big ST.MIRREN voice

I genuinely admire your optimism/blind faith and I was there at Forthbank, The Falkirk Stadium and Fir Park when we pulled a rabbit out of the hat and saved our skins in the past but, to be honest, this feels different. We just don't have the players that can hurt teams and that's the real problem. Maybe if Thommo was actually fit we'd have a chance but I just don't see it.

My enthusiasm, for something I've done home and away, every week for as long as I can remember, has been slowly eroded by the f**king idiots running the club, at every level, to the point where I won't even attend an effective relegation decider on Tuesday. I can't believe it's come to that but the apathy shown by our BOD and the nonsensical decisions they've made in terms of personnel have just pissed me off one time too many.

If we somehow grab a result on Tuesday then, of course, I'll be at the RC game next week but, for the first time since we got relegated under Hay, my heart has joined my head in saying we're f**ked.

Edited by DLBud

I remember, in days gone by, when you actually were allowed to change ends at Fir Park at half time.

I've posted on here before that I really missed the banter with opposing fans at Love Street when they passed through the North Bank at half time. Two exceptions of course but from memory they used to more or less stay at the Caledonia Street end. If I'm wrong about that I'll no doubt soon hear.

Half the fans in the home end were Celtic fans though, I was sat in the main stand and most of them around me were Celtic fans, cheering the Celtic goals and everything, a few St.mirren fans reported it to stewards but they were too scared to do anything.

there were a few in the west stand too, they stand out like a sore thumb, mhanky.

end of season is,in my opinion,the time to apportion blame

All over the UK , BODs in all divisions are reacting by trying anything to avoid the drop , our BOD are sitting back and accepting it . We can apportion blame right now IMO!

I've witnessed 4 relegations with Saints, but I always felt that there was some hope. Not this time. The battle to stay up when Tom Hendrie was in charge was one of the most exciting ever. The players gave everything, albeit too late in the day. The current lot don't seem to have it in them for a scrap.