Motherwell Away

stlucifer

Majority of those players are simply thinking ...."can't wait 'till tomorrow's training session is over I can get a few pints in with my mates and get onto my agent about a trying to get a deal with Killie, Dundee, Thistle etc"

Gutless talentless shitebags who will piss off and leave the fans to support a stinking carcass for years

Majority of those players are simply thinking ...."can't wait 'till tomorrow's training session is over I can get a few pints in with my mates and get onto my agent about a trying to get a deal with Killie, Dundee, Thistle etc"

Gutless talentless shitebags who will piss off and leave the fans to support a stinking carcass for years

No other teams will want these duds. Most will have to take a big drop in level, many must be amazed they ever made the SMFC first team squad. Bunch of wasters.

Not much more to add to what i said at half time. This team is finished and it showed tonight. Thankfully the vast majority are out of contract and will leave in the summer. The rebuilding job should start now.

I think the most telling stat and one of the main reasons for our relegation this season has been our lack of a goalscorer. In each of the last 4 seasons we've had a 15 goal a season striker (Higdon once and Thompson three times). This season our top scoring striker has been Callum Ball with 2. Any team who's top scoring striker has 2 goals is going down.

Relegation and promotion is part and parcel for a club like us, has been throughout our history and will continue to be. I'm actually quite looking forward in some ways to the change of scenery next year. We've seen several teams go down and come back up stronger and there's no reason why we can't do the same, we have the infrastructure in place

Not much more to add to what i said at half time. This team is finished and it showed tonight. Thankfully the vast majority are out of contract and will leave in the summer. The rebuilding job should start now.

I think the most telling stat and one of the main reasons for our relegation this season has been our lack of a goalscorer. In each of the last 4 seasons we've had a 15 goal a season striker (Higdon once and Thompson three times). This season our top scoring striker has been Callum Ball with 2. Any team who's top scoring striker has 2 goals is going down.

Relegation and promotion is part and parcel for a club like us, has been throughout our history and will continue to be. I'm actually quite looking forward in some ways to the change of scenery next year. We've seen several teams go down and come back up stronger and there's no reason why we can't do the same, we have the infrastructure in place

We have the infrastructure in place.....come back stronger.....I take it you didn't hear the chairman say tonight that if Kenny hadn't been sold we couldn't pay the January wages. Umpteen awful pay offs of players and managers has left us needing to sell our only decent player just to pay wages. Aye we are very well placed for a quick return !!!!

Gary Teale fronted up to his credit there, the same is badly needed from Stewart Gilmour, he is there tonight,

why are we not hearing from him.

Not sure I agree - he turned on his players in that interview. He was probably right in what he said, but reeked of someone desperate to divert attention away from their own failings.

Teale can f**k off.

We have the infrastructure in place.....come back stronger.....I take it you didn't hear the chairman say tonight that if Kenny hadn't been sold we couldn't pay the January wages. Umpteen awful pay offs of players and managers has left us needing to sell our only decent player just to pay wages. Aye we are very well placed for a quick return !!!!

No I didn't hear him say that. Was that in his radio interview?

As we have no debt and very few players under contract, we will simply cut our cloth with regards to expenditure to Championship levels.

Chick saying on Sportsound that had McLean not been sold, wages would not have been paid.

Yet the BOD still want over a million pounds for it? Just leave.

Was it a "gentleman's agreement" or was it cause we're up the financial creek....?

Manager now admits we are down.By God this BOD have much to answer for.It was evident at the AGM everyone felt Craig had to go yet we kept him on for s further few weeks all valuable time lost.It was really abundantly clear an experienced Manager was required.If that had happened I feel things could have improved.What a shambles and by the way if there was s cash problem that enforced the sale of McLean this should have been mentioned at the AGM and perhaps a Share Issue could have been mounted

It's not all Teale's fault but he should walk away from the club tomorrow. Those player's weren't playing for him and I don't think the fans/players would get behind him for remaining games or next season. Leave now and most people would round on Gilmour.

Every decision the board have made has been the wrong one this season. :-(

I sadly I think we could be down for quite sometime. We have known for weeks now that we were definitely going down but that was hard to watch. In our 2 previous relegations we at least saw the player's put up a fight but not this season. Soul destroying stuff. :-(

a) thank God it is the school holidays and I do not have to walk the corridor of shame past my Motherwell supporting colleagues and pupils

B) thank God I am in the Lake District next week and do not have to face the Ross County

c) pity my eldest who will have to suffer with my brother in law on Monday

d) give Teale his due in admitting we are relegated on TV

e) what can you read into his remarks concerning whether the team played for him or the board has supported him?

f) one of the most insipid performances I have seen by the beloved Saints in many a season.Looked a defeated side from kick off. No defence, no attack, no tactics. Diabolical and unacceptable from players, coaches and a board who call themselves professional.

g) Fundamental surgery required from top to bottom. A long way back from this I fear

h) BUT.... I will be back for the rest of the split and beyond. despite the pain it is all part of being a Buddie.

i) here endeth the lesson..It is a toss up this season whether I am more upset by the SQA and government's destruction of Scottish education or the manner in which we have slipped out of the top flight.

Couldn't agree more, if we couldn't use the facilities and the springboard of a cup win to take us to the next level then I'm not getting how a relegation will and the cuts that WILL come with it. Will we be paying 3 managers net season! TC, GT and the guy they surely must replace GT with?

We do however need a right good gutting and anyone out of contract will be no loss. Good bye guys and lets get people in that will fight week in week out.

Contract pay off after contract pay off, wouldn't be the biggest surprise. He is implying the finances are way worse than many would imagine but not yet totally critical.

According to the Record in November:

"About 100 attended last night’s agm at St Mirren Park and heard the club had made a cash loss of £70,000 but was still debt free."

Now, I know those accounts used the figures form May but WTF has happened since then to put us in such a bad position?

Contract pay off after contract pay off, wouldn't be the biggest surprise. He is implying the finances are way worse than many would imagine but not yet totally critical.

Makes giving Tommy Craig a 2 year deal even more f**king unbelievable. Every fan on here predicted it would result in a pay-off.

Pure pish...The board have a lot to answer for ..We ve been bad in years gone by but tonight was a real low..Gilmour should hang his head in shame..as I heard a cold Wednesday night ..roughly 1986 ...shouted from the sacred ground of love street.......just fuk off St mirren

Gary Teale fronted up to his credit there, the same is badly needed from Stewart Gilmour, he is there tonight,

why are we not hearing from him.

I got the feeling Teale would like to have said more,both about the players and the Board.