Bill Leckie Column.

Nothing much else to say except that if it's not pinned to a wall or the dressing room door today, then we've accepted our fate.

Everyone needs to read it, absorb it and have a f**king long hard look at themselves and if they don't feel they can contribute, then cheerio.

Most of them are cheerio though as they are short term dross, that's the difference between this time and previous great escapes, but yes agree with above

I don't think we are getting one IB. .

Since I don't read the gutter press I can only assume what was said but , aye . . LINK?

You need to pay for the Sun online. And since its a shite rag, that's not happening. I usually have look for Leckie on a Monday in case he mentions us.

The jist of it was as follows:

3 options in this situation - Hide, accept with a whimper or go down kicking and screaming and we're currently between option one and two.

Players need to now step up and burst their arses.

Gilmour and Co to blame from Craig and shite signings to selling McLean under Teales feet.

Teale to blame for doom and gloom comments on Saturday then expecting players to respond with a performance.

Then a reiteration that there are 8 games left for them to collectively pull the finger out and start playing like they give a f**k, even if we're ultimately relegated.

Edited by djchapsticks

You need to pay for the Sun online. And since its a shite rag, that's not happening. I usually have look for Leckie on a Monday in case he mentions us.

3 options in this situation - Hide, accept with a whimper or go down kicking and screaming and we're currently between option one and two.

Gilmour and Co to blame from Craig and shite signings to selling McLean under Teales feet.

Teale to blame for doom and gloom comments on Saturday then expecting players to respond with a performance.

Then a reiteration that there are 8 games left for them to collectively pull the finger out and start playing like they give a f**k, even if we're ultimately relegated.

Depressing.

Nothing much else to say except that if it's not pinned to a wall or the dressing room door today, then we've accepted our fate.

Everyone needs to read it, absorb it and have a f**king long hard look at themselves and if they don't feel they can contribute, then cheerio.

Listen if we are relying on players reading a sports column to keep us up that really would be sad!!!!

It's an article full of all the usual clichés. The kind of emotional pish that appeals to the masses but there is nothing new in it and it's all just stating the bleeding obvious.

We are going down. The players know it, the manager knows it, the board know it and the fans with an ounce of realism in their bones know it too. No team can make the amount of mistakes we have made as a club this season and expect to stay up.

And if Thommo hadn't landed on our lap it would have happened a long time ago!!!

The only sure thing when St Mirren get promoted is that they will be relegated at some point. Let's face it apart from a handful of highs our time in the SPL has been miserable. The league doesn't lie. We will be bottom by a distance, precisely where we deserve to be.

Listen if we are relying on players reading a sports column to keep us up that really would be sad!!!!

It's an article full of all the usual clichés. The kind of emotional pish that appeals to the masses but there is nothing new in it and it's all just stating the bleeding obvious.

We are going down. The players know it, the manager knows it, the board know it and the fans with an ounce of realism in their bones know it too. No team can make the amount of mistakes we have made as a club this season and expect to stay up.

And if Thommo hadn't landed on our lap it would have happened a long time ago!!!

The only sure thing when St Mirren get promoted is that they will be relegated at some point. Let's face it apart from a handful of highs our time in the SPL has been miserable. The league doesn't lie. We will be bottom by a distance, precisely where we deserve to be.

What happened to Mr Optimistic. .blink.png

Totally the difference is that the team no consists of guys who know they are away anyhow so the effort isn't there. We're totally humped. Well done board for this one. Great board overall but my this season has been horrendous

Does anyone know how many of our players are out of contract at the end of the season?

It's something I hadn't thought about and is quite worrying as they wont give a f**k if they are offski anyway.

So basically we wrote his column..............

So basically we wrote his column..............

His column is pish.

Misses all the facts, roll up sleeves crap.

Our team is littered with short term dross

Our so called present strikers have scored 1 goal (Thommo last week)

Our strike force Saturday had a combined age of 68

Our "manager" is not even a coach, he is a player

Our BOD knew that without Kenny we were down, that don't give a monkeys, as they must have a buyer

Our fans have been sold down river from Day One of season 2011 and its just got worse

Last time we went down was when United pipped us. I remember well. We came up that year with a first division squad with one addition. The guys fought tooth and nail, THEY WERE A SQUAD, not a bunch of quickly assembled rejects. Lets be honest here as its our St Mirren. Aside the shite signings from Craig, Dayton- Killie fans laugh. Arquin- County fans laugh. The City rejects, the Dons reject, and wait for it, no manager and youth coach and what we expect top 6.

Saints till I die whatever league but one thing is sure 2014-2015 was year that our cut throat board got their just rewards.

So Mr Gilmour thanks for selling a piece of shite land for millions and saving my team. Thanks for building a new ground and training complex, thanks for putting us on a sound basis financially. Please take whatever money you can get and please go to SA and have a nice life

Does anyone know how many of our players are out of contract at the end of the season?

It's something I hadn't thought about and is quite worrying as they wont give a f**k if they are offski anyway.

Exactly what happened to Hibs last season, most of the squad were told their contracts weren't being renewed.

Only difference is we wont have to endure a play-off.