A Message From The Saints Bod

Exactly what I was thinking!

What the fcuk sort of message do folk want?

What about sorry for the utter fcuk up they have made of this season!!! These people have a duty to ensure they try their very best for our club, not just pick it up and drop it anytime they like because they cant be arsed! It is obvious that people, like yourself and others out there are only too willing to accept our board are, well bored. Tired and lacking in ideas. Bollox!! Bollox !!!!Bollox. They cant be arsed. So because of their lack of effort, we will find ourseves in a lower division. How many years will we struggle in that division? Absolutely astonishing that there are fans who are happy to sit back and accept this utter pish. This is why the St.Mirren BORED of directors treat the fans like shite as we allow it to happen.

The VERY LEAST our board should be saying is rallying the support in this important run in. Possibly even lower the home prices. ANYTHING but the silence people like yourself are prepared to accept.

What about sorry for the utter fcuk up they have made of this season!!! These people have a duty to ensure they try their very best for our club, not just pick it up and drop it anytime they like because they cant be arsed! It is obvious that people, like yourself and others out there are only too willing to accept our board are, well bored. Tired and lacking in ideas. Bollox!! Bollox !!!!Bollox. They cant be arsed. So because of their lack of effort, we will find ourseves in a lower division. How many years will we struggle in that division? Absolutely astonishing that there are fans who are happy to sit back and accept this utter pish. This is why the St.Mirren BORED of directors treat the fans like shite as we allow it to happen.

The VERY LEAST our board should be saying is rallying the support in this important run in. Possibly even lower the home prices. ANYTHING but the silence people like yourself are prepared to accept.

Has this not been done to death.

You do realize the club drops in value when relegated so the board lose out on a cash return ( if they sell ) So yes I can just see the board making plans so they lose as much money as possible on there return.

How easy it is to sit and throw theories. I feel for you having to endure a lower division rather than losing thousands of pounds

Has this not been done to death.

You do realize the club drops in value when relegated so the board lose out on a cash return ( if they sell ) So yes I can just see the board making plans so they lose as much money as possible on there return.

How easy it is to sit and throw theories. I feel for you having to endure a lower division rather than losing thousands of pounds

So much so for the directors of the club they have invested in, to come out and rally the troops. I dont give a monkeys toss if they lose money or make money. As a fan I pay my money and have my say. I'm deeply sorry if its not what you or anyone else for that matter wants to hear. Perhaps there should be a thread entitled " have your say as long as Faraway Saint and Isle Of Bute Saint agree with you!

So much so for the directors of the club they have invested in, to come out and rally the troops. I dont give a monkeys toss if they lose money or make money. As a fan I pay my money and have my say. I'm deeply sorry if its not what you or anyone else for that matter wants to hear. Perhaps there should be a thread entitled " have your say as long as Faraway Saint and Isle Of Bute Saint agree with you!

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ seething.

lol.giflol.giflol.gif

Just ignore they 2 auld Bozzer.

So, let me get this straight...

You want the BoD to issue a statement along the lines of

"We are really sorry for our lack of effort this season. We were too tired to be bothered thinking too much about the decisions we made. Unfortunately this means we are going to be relegated. Its all our fault. We'll see if we can be bothered to try a little harder next season.

In the meantime, please come out and support the team. They could do with your support, especially as we can't be arsed ourselves. And here, we'll knock £5 off the gate price, its the least we can do in light of how lazy we've been."

So, let me get this straight...

You want the BoD to issue a statement along the lines of

"We are really sorry for our lack of effort this season. We were too tired to be bothered thinking too much about the decisions we made. Unfortunately this means we are going to be relegated. Its all our fault. We'll see if we can be bothered to try a little harder next season.

In the meantime, please come out and support the team. They could do with your support, especially as we can't be arsed ourselves. And here, we'll knock £5 off the gate price, its the least we can do in light of how lazy we've been."

Is that you SG ?