Aaron Mooy

Mearns Saint

Never shone for the Mighty Mirren for whatever reason ( Gus was our Manager ) Always seemed like a Good Bloke ( Aaron not Gus )

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/EXERCISE-BIKE-ELLIPTICAL-CROSS-TRAINER-2IN1-CARDIO-FITNESS-WORKOUT-MACHINE-/160665461226?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_3&hash=item25686861ea

Edited by stevie-dee

Spoke to a cousin of mine recently about Aaron (by email really) who is a Melbourne fan but now living elsewhere in Oz so has only watched him this season on TV. He rates him quite highly, but he's now playing a much deeper role than he did with us. Was converted this role with his previous club (Western Sydney I think) and seems to have taken to it well, hence his recall to the international squad. He's still quite young so perhaps he's happier being back playing in Oz.

Standard seems about SPL level but given that my cousin was a Swindon fan as a boy it's difficult to judge.

Never shone for the Mighty Mirren for whatever reason ( Gus was our Manager ) Always seemed like a Good Bloke ( Aaron not Gus )

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/EXERCISE-BIKE-ELLIPTICAL-CROSS-TRAINER-2IN1-CARDIO-FITNESS-WORKOUT-MACHINE-/160665461226?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_3&hash=item25686861ea

Pretty sure it was Danny who signed him.

Yup, it was indeed DL who signed him, puzzling one though, all the bother we went through to complete the deal only to stick him on that bike for the bulk of his stay! wacko.png

Would I be right in saying we paid 50k in compensation for him?

Aaron plays for Melbourne city, The Man City owned team.

He has had a great season so far, playing a bit deeper but with a license to come forward when they are on the attack, he's scored a few goals and had a few assists and was in the train on squad for the Asian Championships but never made the final squad.