Lewis Mclear

Fantastic news for the boy and I wish him every success. Would love to see us sign some big guys though. We are starting to look like a warm up act for Billy Smart's Circus....

Why? Are you part of the Ricky Sbragia fan club? McLear isnt a centre half or centre forward, why do we need a 'big' winger/wide midfielder?

Whatever happened to Adam Brown

The boy Tommy Craig hung out to dry as he wandered about lost on the park

Is he injured?

Hasn't been near the first team

He started for the U-20's team that played the blue bigots during the week.

Edited by FTOF

Big deal. Good luck lewis and I mean that but to be honest I couldn't give a flying pig about our under 20s. They get pumped most weeks so clearly ain't as good as some on here would have you believe. A winning first team once in a while is all that matters to me

Edited by norrie82

Big deal. Good luck lewis and I mean that but to be honest I couldn't give a flying pig about our under 20s. They get pumped most weeks so clearly ain't as good as some on here would have you believe. A winning first team once in a while is all that matters to me

Under 20 players don't get 3 year deals. He's signed a contract to be a first team regular.

Lewis reminds me of Conor Ramsay when he came into the first team. He does seem to have something about him and once him and Stevie Mallon hit the gym and bulk up then we will have something.

I know tennis and football aren't the same but when Andy Murray first came on the scene he went away to the states in the winter and worked on his fitness and conditioning and this is something that Lewis and Stevie will need to work at too if they are to reach the top.