Lewis Mclear

• 9 months later...

The right move. He's yet to bridge that gap between U20 football and first team at this level. A few months down in league two will give us a better idea of whether he's cut out for it, much like when we sent Kenny McLean to Arbroath to see out a season.

Or Jon McShane who certainly looked the part in the Championship but couldn't get a look in with us.

Guessing Stirling's game was off today as McLear was in the main stand! Does it being a development loan mean he can still turn out for our under-20s? I guess he'll still be training with the first team the days Stirling don't train.

Going by Rae's comments today we can expect some more players to be sent out on loan in the next few days. Guessing Cuddihy, Morgan, Stewart and McGrath are the prime candidates.

Guessing Stirling's game was off today as McLear was in the main stand! Does it being a development loan mean he can still turn out for our under-20s? I guess he'll still be training with the first team the days Stirling don't train.

Going by Rae's comments today we can expect some more players to be sent out on loan in the next few days. Guessing Cuddihy, Morgan, Stewart and McGrath are the prime candidates.

What was his comments Stu? Agree with them going out on loan although I think Morgan should stay and play for the first team.

What was his comments Stu? Agree with them going out on loan although I think Morgan should stay and play for the first team.

Just that he's hoping to get a few more players out on loan in the next few days. I'm assuming it's youngsters rather than guys like Gow and Agnew. The arrivals in the last few days have pushed the guys above down the pecking order at least one slot and none of them were in the squad today so may end up getting punted out. Not sure how these development loans work, may be we can recall them as and when required.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
17 minutes ago, Isle Of Bute Saint said:

Good on Ross supporting his local team rather than ether of the evil sisters. 

Well to cheer us all up on this disgusting day. 20000 Sevco fans will have to get their tickets before they enter. So we don't have to piss on them the clouds will