10000 Hours - Re-Loaded?

Lord Pityme

Neither was I ? anyway meanwhile Back at the Ranch, Can You categorically state that, You are not involved in trying to resurrect the Farce that was 10,000 Whores ? Only saying like Dick whistling.gif

10,000 Whores? nope def not me nothing to do with that

The selling consortium would have been there. Probably joined by Col Mustard, Professor Plum, Reverend Green, Miss Scarlet and a rolled up copy of Tommy Craig's two year deal. Billy Davies would have been in the main stand peering into the boardroom wearing a fedora hat, dark glasses and a black trenchcoat with the collar turned up.

10,000 Whores? nope def not me nothing to do with that

Regurgitated Pish that You where involved in Concerning St Mirren Fc Then ? !0,000 Whores I Know is against your religion, But hanging about like a bad smell waiting to make amends for your last failure, Yes or No ?

Regurgitated Pish that You where involved in Concerning St Mirren Fc Then ? !0,000 Whores I Know is against your religion, But hanging about like a bad smell waiting to make amends for your last failure, Yes or No ?

I think if you read the thread and hold of on the abuse you will read exactly what i have offered to do in relation to any new FO bid that anyone else puts together.

But lets talk about you....why do you feel the need to use abusive language?

I think if you read the thread and hold of on the abuse you will read exactly what i have offered to do in relation to any new FO bid that anyone else puts together.

But lets talk about you....why do you feel the need to use abusive language?

Oh, it's the Abusive language trait now Richard, Answer the question Yes or No ?punk.gif

I agree whole heartedly with all the above! (Hope you didn't bump your heid when fainting there).

Theres no chance of selling the club to anyone willing to run it as the board would wish, so now its back to what I said and was roundly abused for way, way back during the last fiasco. The sellers now need to look towards leaving a legacy! They need to approach us and detail much of what you say above, they need to come out and say that THEY will facilitate a transition to fan ownership, and set up a working party that comprises all the fan groups as well as themselves to thrash out how it will be achieved. Then its over to us to get every buddie in the burgh to sign up!

My starter for ten would be to run the campaign as "GOAL 1877" that being we need an absolute minimum of 1877 pledges of the appropriate monthly DD amount to ensure the selling fee is met, as well as signing up as many juniors, Granny's, Granda's etc for a fiver a year or whatever. We should have a time limited campaign like "Summer Saints" for any and everybody to run their raffles, quiz nights, discos, golf days etc to pile cash into the "GOAL 1877" coffers .

This will take best part of a year from start to get to the point a democratically elected board of fan reps can start to run the clubs affairs, but in the short to medium term a small group that can/have the time and inclination can be working within the club to push this on, learn, gain experience, and keep the support fully briefed on progress against the project plan.... hell even I would listen to Richard if this was the game in town.

Any thoughts?

REA, read this post and weep, You chancer, We the Fans and not the Fandan will make the decision about our Football Club's Future, Not some Fly by night, Who could not spell Saint Mirren Football Club ? Only saying like...whistling.gif

REA, read this post and weep, You chancer, We the Fans and not the Fandan will make the decision about our Football Club's Future, Not some Fly by night, Who could not spell Saint Mirren Football Club ? Only saying like...whistling.gif

Hmm, no we won't.

The selling consortium will make the decision about our Football Club's Future.

Unless the fans are bidding, which they currently aren't, the fans will have no say whatsoever.

Hmm, no we won't.

The selling consortium will make the decision about our Football Club's Future.

Unless the fans are bidding, which they currently aren't, the fans will have no say whatsoever.

So are we sold then? Your post reads almost triumphant about the fans on the outside, and liked by persons who claim they invented and control the concept of fan ownership. What curious bedfellows.

So are we sold then? Your post reads almost triumphant about the fans on the outside, and liked by persons who claim they invented and control the concept of fan ownership. What curious bedfellows.

You'll need to point out in that post where I said we were sold, and where I was triumphant.

I merely stated that the selling consortium hold complete power of the sale of the majority shareholding of the club, nobody else.

If you don't think that is an accurate summary of the current situation then that's up to you.

lol, show me where i have claimed any of those things you suggest?

go on prove it.

Div is spot on the Fans and small shareholders do not control the immediate future of the Club the Majority shareholders and board do ....if any Fans or indeed FanDans want to change they the need to own the most shares.

collective FO is still a viable and practical ownership structure for St Mirren, personally i would encourage anyone interested in wanting it to happen to step up and crack on

Edited by rea

lol, show me where i have claimed any of those things you suggest?

go on prove it.

Div is spot on the Fans and small shareholders do not control the immediate future of the Club the Majority shareholders and board do ....if any Fans or indeed FanDans want to change they the need to own the most shares.

collective FO is still a viable and practical ownership structure for St Mirren, personally i would encourage anyone interested in wanting it to happen to step up and crack on

Whoops! Its like the Data Protection fiasco all over again (go on prove it).

You'll need to point out in that post where I said we were sold, and where I was triumphant.

I merely stated that the selling consortium hold complete power of the sale of the majority shareholding of the club, nobody else.

If you don't think that is an accurate summary of the current situation then that's up to you.

I asked(so are we sold?)

I said (it reads...) almost triumphant, that meaning ARE you party to info that indicates a done/being done deal that doesn't include FO?

I asked a question, and explained how something read to me. Obviously that counts as poor form around these parts. I wont ask/explain further my thoughts.

Whoops! Its like the Data Protection fiasco all over again (go on prove it).

Data Protection?

You posted your own twitter tag on this forum and your name on the 10000hours forum, all public, as well communicating directly with me so stop with the accusations please.

Edited by rea

Data Protection?

You posted your own twitter tag on this forum and you name on the 10000hours forum, as well communicating directly with me so stop with the accusations please

You used info given in confidence (not confidential) to further your aims/argument/ agenda. Proving you cant be trusted as a 'fit & proper' holder of data.

So if theres no issue with it, why did you back peddle so furiously and stop quoting it?

You used info given in confidence (not confidential) to further your aims/argument/ agenda. Proving you cant be trusted as a 'fit & proper' holder of data.

So if theres no issue with it, why did you back peddle so furiously and stop quoting it?

stop quoting what? your name?

Your name is Tony, you like to make accusations with no substance.

Though i now see you have moved from saying it was confidential info to "given in confidence" I am not sure that posting your twitter name on a public forum and then publishing your full name on the public members list on another forum counts as anything except public information

I can direct folk to the post you made on this forum congratulating your own twitter account from your somner alias if you like.

you or your brother can just post a response here in your own time

Edited by rea

All of this tit for tat personality stuff aside.

I have no desire to re do 10000hours.

I had my go failed twice and at the moment have little time to commit to another FO proposal that was virtually a full time job for 3 years.

I am however, as was said earlier by myself and in his capacity and experience Div (correct me if i am wrong Dave) always happy to pass on any information, experience, thoughts and assistance to anyone wanting to look again at FO for St Mirren. IMHO it is still the future and will happen one day, perhaps sooner than many think

stop quoting what? your name?

Your name is Tony, you like to make accusations with no substance.

Though i now see you have moved from saying it was confidential info to "given in confidence" I am not sure that posting your twitter name on a public forum and then publishing your full name on the public members list on another forum counts as anything except public information

I can direct folk to the post you made on this forum congratulating your own twitter account from your somner alias if you like.

you or your brother can just post a response here in your own time

You just cant help yourself? Now unless you had the personal data given in confidence(i.e. Confidential) how else could you link people you don't know, or have never met?

There are loads of people on this forum who know who i am, but if you think its clever, smart or some kind of leverage to post my name, my occupation, my family etc then post away. It only emphasises your weaknesses and poor decision/reasoning skills. People will have taken heed of your M.O. And are unlikely to forget!

Tony Black here!

Saints fan for over 45 years and i reckon if you added up my 'Brothers' years of supporting we come in collectively at over 250 years as buddies. Add to that all our friends and acquaintances on here and it must run into thousands of years. (Sssh... But don't let on you know this, as the poster who uses the alias 'REA' thinks he and his sources are the only ones who know...... Some of it!)

I asked(so are we sold?)

I said (it reads...) almost triumphant, that meaning ARE you party to info that indicates a done/being done deal that doesn't include FO?

I asked a question, and explained how something read to me. Obviously that counts as poor form around these parts. I wont ask/explain further my thoughts.

You are making this harder than it needs to be.

Just read exactly what is written and don't try and infer stuff that isn't, it will make life a lot easier for you.

You just cant help yourself? Now unless you had the personal data given in confidence(i.e. Confidential) how else could you link people you don't know, or have never met?

There are loads of people on this forum who know who i am, but if you think its clever, smart or some kind of leverage to post my name, my occupation, my family etc then post away. It only emphasises your weaknesses and poor decision/reasoning skills. People will have taken heed of your M.O. And are unlikely to forget!

Tony Black here!

Saints fan for over 45 years and i reckon if you added up my 'Brothers' years of supporting we come in collectively at over 250 years as buddies. Add to that all our friends and acquaintances on here and it must run into thousands of years. (Sssh... But don't let on you know this, as the poster who uses the alias 'REA' thinks he and his sources are the only ones who know...... Some of it!)

When people post their own twitter handles on public forums @buddiehell then you make the link yourself to your own profile but welcome to the Forum Tony

You are making this harder than it needs to be.

Just read exactly what is written and don't try and infer stuff that isn't, it will make life a lot easier for you.

When people post their own twitter handles on public forums @buddiehell then you make the link yourself to your own profile but welcome to the Forum Tony

Noted gentlemen.