Teale

I thought Teale had started well in December and January and had begun turning things around and had us going in the right direction. Selling McLean on the last day of the transfer window robbed the team of it's best performer and only real goal threat. Since McLean's sale we have scored 2 goals in 6 games and been chopping and changing the starting XI game by game and won 1 and lost 5. When McLean was in the team under Teale we scored 10 goals in 10 games and picked up a point a game on average.

With 3 points from the last 18 it is clear we are missing McLean big time.

Teale has also begun to make a few noticeably strange statements in interviews... like saying he had set a target of 12 points from the last 9 games. On the one hand, compared with 3 points from the last 6 games it looks like a big improvement and a big ask, but on the other anyone can see we need more than that to avoid the play off and we should be aiming to try and win as many games as we can and not relying on others to do us a favour as we try and win just over a point a game ourselves.

I thought Teale had started well in December and January and had begun turning things around and had us going in the right direction. Selling McLean on the last day of the transfer window robbed the team of it's best performer and only real goal threat. Since McLean's sale we have scored 2 goals in 6 games and been chopping and changing the starting XI game by game and won 1 and lost 5. When McLean was in the team under Teale we scored 10 goals in 10 games and picked up a point a game on average.

With 3 points from the last 18 it is clear we are missing McLean big time.

Teale has also begun to make a few noticeably strange statements in interviews... like saying he had set a target of 12 points from the last 9 games. On the one hand, compared with 3 points from the last 6 games it looks like a big improvement and a big ask, but on the other anyone can see we need more than that to avoid the play off and we should be aiming to try and win as many games as we can and not relying on others to do us a favour as we try and win just over a point a game ourselves.

& thats Teales fault ?? Please explain !

I don't want Teale as manager! yes he has done better than Craig but thats not saying much!

Garry's signings have been disastrous Ball fat waster not a very good player! Arquin that good Ross County did not want him!

Dayton unfit and meh!

Gow unfit and again meh!

Sadiler looks decent!

Sonoupe meh

Genev looks a find but only on 6 month contract so will not be at us next season!

Another gripe of mine is not signing De.Vita after having him on trial!

Garry has got slightly better performances out of the young guns than Craig did but again not saying much!!

Craig and Teale have not got the performances out McGinn Naismith and Kelly that Danny Lennon achieved!

So for me to be the St.Mirren's next manager you have to go for a manager with more potential or a better record than Danny Lennon! (That's not Garry Teale)

I don't want Teale as manager! yes he has done better than Craig but thats not saying much!

Garry's signings have been disastrous Ball fat waster not a very good player! Arquin that good Ross County did not want him!

Dayton unfit and meh!

Gow unfit and again meh!

Sadiler looks decent!

Sonoupe meh

Genev looks a find but only on 6 month contract so will not be at us next season!

Another gripe of mine is not signing De.Vita after having him on trial!

Garry has got slightly better performances out of the young guns than Craig did but again not saying much!!

Craig and Teale have not got the performances out McGinn Naismith and Kelly that Danny Lennon achieved!

So for me to be the St.Mirren's next manager you have to go for a manager with more potential or a better record than Danny Lennon! (That's not Garry Teale)