So Farewell Then......

Indeed. We should be well placed for a speedy return to the Spfl after wisely investing in great training facilities and developing a squad of outstanding youngsters supported by a great coaching set up.

BUT WE ARE NOT!

I can't see us getting back in the next 10 years. Still will always be a saints fan.

... but, but, but... we can do this. We can go on a run. Win three, four, five, six, seven... On the spin.

Surely.

Get the pencil sharpened for your next ST begging letter SG. should be a fcuking belter.

I fully expect a reduction in price for next seasons ST as not only are we playing at a lower level but the Championship has 1 less home game than the Premier.

I fully expect a reduction in price for next seasons ST as not only are we playing at a lower level but the Championship has 1 less home game than the Premier.

I said a fortnight ago, the next time St Mirren supporters hear a peep from the BoD will be when the begging letter comes through the letterbox.... I wasn't joking either.

Fcuk off.

Yup. Next season will be a mainly kids with a few experienced players.

...and love them or loathe them, where will our loanees come from? West Ham, Man City or Spurs types going to give us our fix of the loanee drug? Are they fcuk.

I dont think there will be a reduction in season ticket prices. The loss in revenue alone for relegation, means the board will probably keep the tickets the same to compensate for loss elsewhere.

Edited to add: Relegation will de-value the club, meaning the board will be trying to pick up the pieces from elsewhere.

If anyone thinks that we can still beat the drop IF we get beat on Tuesday is completely deluded.

Edited by kevo_smfc