St Mirren V Ross County Premiership 13/4/15 7-45 Pm Kick Off

shull

Assuming we put together a run that as yet has been unseen this season!!!! Look Motherwell and Ross County have gained in confidence and have put a string of results together, we on the other hand have been rank all season and TBH the only team I would put money on St Mirren beating n the bottom six would be Acciies should they drop into that part of the SPL. We are ta ta fact, learn to live with it, clearly the board gave up some time ago and TBH other than Goodwin the players have as well.

Assuming we put together a run that as yet has been unseen this season!!!! Look Motherwell and Ross County have gained in confidence and have put a string of results together, we on the other hand have been rank all season and TBH the only team I would put money on St Mirren beating n the bottom six would be Acciies should they drop into that part of the SPL. We are ta ta fact, learn to live with it, clearly the board gave up some time ago and TBH other than Goodwin the players have as well.

Urnae ta ta fact.

Do the Arithmetic.

Might be eventually.

Until then .......

We can do it ...........

Edited by shull

We can do what, stay up.!!!!! FFS we can't score, we can't defend and our home record is the worst in our history, open your feckin eyes FACT!!! Whit feckin part do you no get, the times up.,The team is down, much as we'd all like to deny, learn to live with it, it's much less painful. Thanks Mr G, that move to that ultra new modern stadium has really moved club forward, just like those GIANTS of English football Chesterfield, Colchester and Shrewsbury Town all built by Bill Barr template stadium set ups. Briliant

Our players, lacking in a little talent as some are, aren't actually a million miles behind the stamdard of the other teams in the bottom 6

It's just clear than they can't be bothered keeping themselves in proper condition and just don't have the stomach for the task this year. It's been quite clear for months in some pitiful performances. To expect to suddenly, magically turn on the survival form is just nonsense. They haven't got it in them.

You can make up for limited talent with hard work and desire.
Our players simply don't have the balls.

The FACT is, we're no doon yet.

Hoping for a miracle ? Yes..

No point getting angry or abusive.

COYS

That's the only sense you have said

No point getting angry this was on the cards since the summer

Let's see who is still professional at the club

I will be going i just what to see the same levels of commitment we had on Fri night

The FACT is, we're no doon yet.

Hoping for a miracle ? Yes..

No point getting angry or abusive.

COYS

Indeed. .

I'd say the fat lady is certainly warming up for it now , the teams we need to catch seem to be scoring for fun and bleak tho' that might be there is no point in getting down about it. .

MON THE MIRREN. .

clap.gif

3rd game in a row the worst sports channel in history shafts us over kick off times. I won't be watching and I am a Saints fan think audience figures likely to be about one man and his dog. I'll be watching Liverpool v Newcastle on a real sports channel.

We must let them win, the worst thing would be for them to get relegated with us.

I think we will hold up our end of the bargain.

Shows up how shite this league is

They have won 7 and 1 draw out their last 8 games

We are rank bottom and haven't even scored a goal in our last 4 games

This is worse than Davie Hay season

We should pick 11 Saints fans to play against County. I'm sure they'd show more fight, desire, skill and organisation than some of the spineless individuals who pass as professional players at the club. Or we could just ask Willie Collum to abandon the game !!!