St Mirren V Ross County Premiership 13/4/15 7-45 Pm Kick Off

shull

Oh dear! My blind optimism is starting up again. Will miss the first half on bt sport due to work but anticipating coming in to a 2-0 half time scoreline( to us I might add) followed by another goal in the second half to keep our hopes alive. I really need my head examined but I can't help it.

I have a good feeling about tonight, what a lonely place to be.

2 nil County

I've said for years our defence is shocking and only Naismith would get a game for any other team in our league

Sorry to disagree... much as I like the big man he has so much to learn about marking and being close to your man.

His slackness has cost us more goals than ANY other defender this season!

I'd much rather see him get a run in central defence... but we have no other right back!

The fans haven't surrendered the players have. They have been rubbish all season and we deserve to go down. The board are mostly to blame but the players have let themselves and everyone else down.

Hold on, I have criticized the board to on here, however its not the board that has 21 points. County had 12 points 8 matches ago, we had 18 points, that's down to the players and the coaching no the board. This is solely down to the players as shown against Well, its up to the players tonight, they turn up we have a chance

Will be watching on BT tonight, hoping we can get a result to lift everybody's spirits.

County's bubble has to burst sometime - why not tonight?

Saints 3-2, not really caring who scores but would like Thompson to get his 50th Saints goal before the season's out - winner tonight will do.

Keeping the faith.

Hold on, I have criticized the board to on here, however its not the board that has 21 points. County had 12 points 8 matches ago, we had 18 points, that's down to the players and the coaching no the board. This is solely down to the players as shown against Well, its up to the players tonight, they turn up we have a chance

The board got shot of the one player that was making a difference. IF it wasn't in writing to let him go for the princely sum of peanuthings then they are at least party to the demise.

I fear it might be too late but maybe 1 last chance:

Ridgers

Naismith Cheesy Goodwin Kelly

Mallan McGinn

Sonupe Sadlier Dayton

Thommo

2-0 Saints (Thommo 34,65)

COYS

Thommo is walking around as if he's in a huff with everybody. His body language leads me to think he's done as far as we are concerned. No way is he going to be the messiah.

We should pick 11 Saints fans to play against County. I'm sure they'd show more fight, desire, skill and organisation than some of the spineless individuals who pass as professional players at the club. Or we could just ask Willie Collum to abandon the game !!!

Maybe Teale will give a start to the 2 fans who paid to be registered as first team squad members this season?