St Mirren V Ross County Premiership 13/4/15 7-45 Pm Kick Off

shull

ok poz you don't like wylde ,but at least he did get bye the opposition once and got a cross in ,2nd half he was shifted every 5 mins to lb,midfield and told to still get forward,done way more than mcginn and mallan but you must like them ,I don't think wylde has been a good signing by the way but jesus .he aint the only one playing pish mate

Woohoo a cross! That must make his 18 yard boxes hit stats at around the 0.002 per match ratio. I still felt McGinn and Mallan offered more last night.

Are we going down then?

Could we not win our last 5 games and ......actually I hope we get Motherwell next and that they beat us if only to put the team out of its misery.

Having relegation confirmed will be a relief because it means we'll be getting new players or a new manager or probably both.

Either way I'm genuinely looking forward to next season in the Championship with Hibs, Motherwell (probably), QOS, Falkirk, Raith, Morton, Alloa, Dumbarton and Livingston.

No more Sunday, Friday or Monday matches. All 3pm on Saturdays.

When are the schedules out for next season? Is it soon?

Pre-season schedule?

Oh and screw Morton, much rather Stranraer or Forfar.

Mallan Sadlier, Goodwin for me showed they cared, Thompson saw nothing of the ball and Cheesy struggled with an injury from early in the game and for me Naismith needs to get fit, but the rest showed very little.

Goodwin might care but he isn't very good, slower than a week in the jail, constantly getting caught out of position then blaming other folk, Osbourne is miles better than Goodwin in the middle, young Mallan also flatters to decieve, as for John McGinn, he's a waste of a jersey.

Fcuk the Petrofac Training Bells B&Q Ramsdens Challenge Diddy Cup. Fcuk it with all the disdain this manufactured piece of lower league diddy shite tin pot keech deserves.

When is the draw for the League Cup and Scottish Cup?

Edited by pozbaird

Goodwin might care but he isn't very good, slower than a week in the jail, constantly getting caught out of position then blaming other folk, Osbourne is miles better than Goodwin in the middle, young Mallan also flatters to decieve, as for John McGinn, he's a waste of a jersey.

See when you get that Goodwin body language as if he cares? I realised last night that it's got f**k all to do with St Mirren. He looks furious/disappointed because he knows he's finished. Those long gazes at the sky are playing to the (empty) stands, but really it's because he barely even has the ability to f**king foul anybody any more. You know that cliche about Rooney (and similar players): you can't take the aggression away cos that's an important part of his game? Well, we've found out that that's all Goodwin has.

The first goal summed up our season. The ball dropped from Ridgers' save, right between Cheesy and Goodwin. They both stand off expecting the other to do something. They both react angrily when the only person who actually reacts is Boyce.

That was our season in a nutshell. No organisation, no responsibility taken, no accountability assumed, no decisiveness, an abundance of hesitation, a complete lack of skill.

The passes made no sense, the crosses were poor, we can't find another man in anything but the easiest circumstances, Arquin and Thommo link up as if they really f**king hate each other, McGinn is biding his time until he joins his brothers for a nominal fee...

Mcginn can go

Yup, have a like

I thought he looked like a petulant wee boy having a huff last night, oh wait a minute......................

Anyway, his aimless look at me, see me see me, I'm chasing everything , I'm closing down , well nearlyif I could just get there,, all the opponents like you said boss.

Hmm, if only you really were...........

Embarrassing

Don't think we can blame Mallan last night, wasted on the right hand side, he's clearly not a wide midfielder. Teale has lost the plot.

Are we going down then?

Could we not win our last 5 games and ......actually I hope we get Motherwell next and that they beat us if only to put the team out of its misery.

Having relegation confirmed will be a relief because it means we'll be getting new players or a new manager or probably both.

Either way I'm genuinely looking forward to next season in the Championship with Hibs, Motherwell (probably), QOS, Falkirk, Raith, Morton, Alloa, Dumbarton and Livingston.

No more Sunday, Friday or Monday matches. All 3pm on Saturdays.

When are the schedules out for next season? Is it soon?

Pre-season schedule?

Won't be 3 o'clock Saturdays if rangers and hibs still in league and add alba games with Sunday knockoffs sbd half 5 Saturdays and the odd Thursday or Friday game will be much the same if not more irregular kick offs

Yup, have a like

I thought he looked like a petulant wee boy having a huff last night, oh wait a minute......................

Anyway, his aimless look at me, see me see me, I'm chasing everything , I'm closing down , well nearlyif I could just get there,, all the opponents like you said boss.

Hmm, if only you really were...........

Embarrassing

If I can put it together it's quite clear Goodwin is having a complete shocker...by God he's not the only one but his part in any of the last 8 goals looks dreadful as well as being caught playing the striker onside then standing still waving for offside in the red card incident.

The amount of he is standing in open space nowhere near the man he's picking up is truly awful. Off to see if i can get the footage

Don't think we can blame Mallan last night, wasted on the right hand side, he's clearly not a wide midfielder. Teale has lost the plot.

To be fair I don't think Gary was ever given the plot in the first place.

There's a lesson here. You've got to give any manager time. Tommy should have been given a fair crack. It was bad but there was some hope. The team has disintegrated since he left. Just shows you.

If I can put it together it's quite clear Goodwin is having a complete shocker...by God he's not the only one but his part in any of the last 8 goals looks dreadful as well as being caught playing the striker onside then standing still waving for offside in the red card incident.

The amount of he is standing in open space nowhere near the man he's picking up is truly awful. Off to see if i can get the footage

I think it's quite clear that despite fancying himself at CH he's just not got it an SPFL level, will he be able to do so a level down and if not will we have a manager with the bottle to tell him so?

Edited by Bud the Baker

Awful, just bloody awful. Not one outfield player with pass marks (I'll excuse Ridgers because he saved us from an even bigger hammering with some good stops). Kelly is too slow and always out of position. Naismith ditto. Goodwin and Cheesy looked like the Chuckle Brothers for the first goal - to you, to me! Genev - what can you say? Midfield men totally ineffective - couldn't find their own players and couldn't stop County's. Wylde - where do I start? Thompson has chucked it and Arquin never started in the first place. Sadlier at least tried, but that's it. Gow isn't good enough. As for bringing on Reilly for a CH? Madness.

The club is paying the price for rank bad management from the very top down.

Not been at many games this season but have been watching closely from afar!

Saw the last 3 games on BT and while there was a bit of fight about the team v Celtic, the last two matches have been the most embarrassing I've seen Saints on TV. Utter p*shh.

From last nights game Ridgers got pass marks from me. Thought Kelly managed to cover across the defence a few times but he's not SPL standard.

Sadlier shows a bit of promise and think Mallan will come good, but only if played in the middle.

Need a new central defence - know it's been said on here a million times but if Gardyne, Boyce and Curran are made to look like world beaters then we know we have problems.

Wylde and Arquin should not make the squad for any of the remaining games this season. Wage thieves of the highest order, especially Arquin.

Credit to County - they are obviously playing with the confidence of a winning team but they looked leaner, stronger, faster and basically fitter than the Saints.

Not been at many games this season but have been watching closely from afar!Saw the last 3 games on BT and while there was a bit of fight about the team v Celtic, the last two matches have been the most embarrassing I've seen Saints on TV. Utter p*shh.From last nights game Ridgers got pass marks from me. Thought Kelly managed to cover across the defence a few times but he's not SPL standard.Sadlier shows a bit of promise and think Mallan will come good, but only if played in the middle.Need a new central defence - know it's been said on here a million times but if Gardyne, Boyce and Curran are made to look like world beaters then we know we have problems.Wylde and Arquin should not make the squad for any of the remaining games this season. Wage thieves of the highest order, especially Arquin.Credit to County - they are obviously playing with the confidence of a winning team but they looked leaner, stronger, faster and basically fitter than the Saints.

Ross County are a good side. Way more skilful, faster and certainly much fitter than us. They could all walk into our team. Ridgers looked the part which is a positive.

I've been saying all season that we look the most unfit team by a mile. Every other team in this league have a vastly superior fitness level to ours. This would not have happened had we installed a competent and experienced man at the helm. Every single game bar one or two we have been completely blitzed by the opposition when it comes to fitness levels and the physical aspects of the game. Our midfield is non existent and basically powder puff. Men against wee boys.

I was so disgusted last night I nailed my season ticket to the front entrance.Went back this morning when I had calmed down and couldn't believe what I seen.Some bastard had stolen.......

the nail.

I was so disgusted last night I nailed my season ticket to the front entrance.Went back this morning when I had calmed down and couldn't believe what I seen.Some bastard had stolen.......

the nail.

bet it was the board need the new nail to fix the club

because old nail was shacky and we wont pay for a new one

penny pinching all the way to the end

With it being a Monday night and the Match live on TV,I was very impressed with the size of the County support. Well done to them.

Our support was decent also considering we huvnae any players who deserve our backing.