Danny Lennon

It's not about what level he is at.

The fact is that he's managed to get a job in an industry with 95% redundancy rate.

It's irrelevant which club that is at.

Good luck to him.

Looks like we'll be playing him next season.

I'm sure it's not irrelevant to him. Alloa's last manager left because he didn't want to manager part time anymore.

Having your players a couple of nights a week and then playing at the weekend is a tough hurdle to overcome in a predominantly full time league.

TopCat.Alloa are essentially part time but they have a few players that train full time like Chopra.

Is it not the case the full timers train elsewhere?I believe Chopra is training with SMFC.

Chris McLaughlin on BBC Scotland in his report on tonights match states that Danny Lennon sacked. Ffs, can these areas not do their research? There is a difference between being sacked and a contract not being renewed. Lazy journalism and why the BBC have gone downhill. Just loom at how bad their news anchors are at reading an Autocue. Some would make GT or Danny sound articulate.

"I had four fantastic years there and the board of directors and Stewart Gilmour are entitled to their opinion. They've made their decision and they'll live by that."

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/32211576

Good luck Danny.

Summed up perfectly to be honest. Aside from the odd cringy interview, he always represented the club very well in his tenure.

Chris McLaughlin on BBC Scotland in his report on tonights match states that Danny Lennon sacked. Ffs, can these areas not do their research? There is a difference between being sacked and a contract not being renewed. Lazy journalism and why the BBC have gone downhill. Just loom at how bad their news anchors are at reading an Autocue. Some would make GT or Danny sound articulate.

Aye, Danny wasn't sacked. The same way Clarkson wasn't sacked by the BBC.

Think we will be part time next season,only way to survive IMO

Ooooeeerrrr, Part time football and plastic pitches. Could it get any worse?

Aye, we could be still losing more games than we win.

Difficult to recall a worse time for St Mirren minded, but you need the heavy lows and all the boots in the haw maws to enjoy our days in the sun.

I fully expect my lad to see the Saints win a major trophy , sooner rather than later, hopefully I'm with him too.

On that note , thank you St Mirren and goodnight.

Good luck to Lennon, with the usual exception, but landing at Alloa is the real measure of his tenure with us.

Of course it isn't. It's a measure of the fact that there are about 80 qualifed managers applying for every single post that comes up.

He's lucky to be offered anything as is ANY boss currently out of work.

Only an idiot would sit at home playing Billy Big Bollox when nobody else is offering you work except "wee" Alloa.

Always easier to get another job when you're already in one.

Danny knows this full well which is one of the reasons I like him.

I'm sure it's not irrelevant to him. Alloa's last manager left because he didn't want to manager part time anymore.

Having your players a couple of nights a week and then playing at the weekend is a tough hurdle to overcome in a predominantly full time league.

Part time is better than feck-all time.

Part time is considerably less tough than attempting to pay the bills with no income.