Let's Prepare For The Championship

Could be purely coincidental but could the 2 boys be the players TC was going down to London to watch? If so it may explain why they haven't featured much although it doesn't explain why Teale signed them (unless they were the last option available due to having absolutely no scouting network). FWIW i'd keep Sadlier, Mallan and Tess (would have liked McGinn to stay but no chance that will happen now). All the rest can go.

Agreed

Leadership is what's needed next year. Both on and off the pitch.

I want to see a leader in the middle of the defence who is capable of organising the back line and ensuring the midfield don't neglect their defensive duties and gives a round of f**ks when they don't as well as encouragement when they do well.

I want to see a vocal midfielder who has a bit of spark and organises us going forward.

I want to see a manager who is issuing a round of f**ks from the touchline and getting stuck in when things don't go well, but can praise when they are.

We need to see a manager who has a bit of gravitas and respect. We need a manager that is willing to change his tactics when its not working and sets out his team to be more aggressive and physical than his opponents.

I don't think you need to have the best players to perform well and get back out of the championship. We need guts, determination and guys who want to play for St Mirren in the premiership.

Tommy Turner and Mark Yardley could hardly be classed as the most talented footballers but they certainly put their all in and would have bled to get us up that year.

I'll settle for regaining some self respect in the team in the first instance.

There is no pride, no plan, no motivation, far too much kidology and a significant abdication of responsibility.

Also, the team is full of players who frankly , simply don't care.

Whoever comes in needs to be motivated and prepared to work a committed project from a largely blank resource

I'll settle for regaining some self respect in the team in the first instance.

There is no pride, no plan, no motivation, far too much kidology and a significant abdication of responsibility.

Also, the team is full of players who frankly , simply don't care.

Whoever comes in needs to be motivated and prepared to work a committed project from a largely blank resource

Agreed. Teale has come close to lifting the lid on the extent of the rot that exists in the dressing room and at Board level. It looks like there is nothing to build on and it's back to square one.

Would everyone who still harps on about lennon stop it was nearly a year ago. I was glad we were changing manager just not who the board appointed. So please move on he is history and so is the team that won. Some still remaining but others will still be spl players next year. Should not have got rid of half of the team and replace with dross after cup win.

I want to see a leader in the middle of the defence who is capable of organising the back line and ensuring the midfield don't neglect their defensive duties and gives a round of f**ks when they don't as well as encouragement when they do well.

I want to see a vocal midfielder who has a bit of spark and organises us going forward.

I want to see a manager who is issuing a round of f**ks from the touchline and getting stuck in when things don't go well, but can praise when they are.

We need to see a manager who has a bit of gravitas and respect. We need a manager that is willing to change his tactics when its not working and sets out his team to be more aggressive and physical than his opponents.

I don't think you need to have the best players to perform well and get back out of the championship. We need guts, determination and guys who want to play for St Mirren in the premiership.

Tommy Turner and Mark Yardley could hardly be classed as the most talented footballers but they certainly put their all in and would have bled to get us up that year.

That deserves a round of f**ks!

There lies our problem.

There lies our problem.

That is correct.

We singularly fail to land most players we chase, losing any propsetcs or persons of interest in the main to our rivals. Its a poor return.

I think when the players and their agents look at whats on the table , they just get up and exit. Also, I am unsure just how much respect the BoD cut in the wider footballing environment. I think we are perceived in a pretty damnable light tbh.