Immediate Clear Out & Rebuilding

I can't for a minute understand why people will keep Goodwin whilst everyone else is chucked in the fire....

An ageing player, who doesn't have a position, and causes us far more problems than resolves them, especially defensively. Well worth getting paid stupid amounts. I'll happily wave my arms around and point at others for my mistakes for a £1 a week.

Would I keep any of our players? No. Will we? Undoubtedly some will stay. We need an entire turn around squad wise, it's stale and incredibly shit, our youth products haven't displayed enough technique or athleticism to handle competitive football.

However what we need will cause us real problems, I doubt anyone in world football could mold an entire team into something that resembles a football team. Hell we've been waiting on that all season, with players that have already been around.

The problem is that for saints to move on they need an new manager willing to ditch almost all the team. Yes cheesy is a saints man but is he good enough? If Kelly played for Motherwell would you take him at saints.? We need a name a manager who knows the league and knows the way to set up a team and play to a system not the one size fits all shit we get at present. A new gaffer in early with a statement and a message that says we will be doing our best to get back up and quick. We will need tough players as our youth can't cut it . It's easy allow sentiment to come in and you lose do what hearts did be brutal be single minded and be winners again. Our club has a losing mentality that is needing replaced the amount of games we lose is not on but it's became the norm . What direction do we take are we bold and get a man in who is not a yes man who will tell the board a player ain't got it? Or do we just huff and puff and lose with one of the lads in the hotseat. Times up its decision time

The problem is that for saints to move on they need an new manager willing to ditch almost all the team. Yes cheesy is a saints man but is he good enough? If Kelly played for Motherwell would you take him at saints.? We need a name a manager who knows the league and knows the way to set up a team and play to a system not the one size fits all shit we get at present. A new gaffer in early with a statement and a message that says we will be doing our best to get back up and quick. We will need tough players as our youth can't cut it . It's easy allow sentiment to come in and you lose do what hearts did be brutal be single minded and be winners again. Our club has a losing mentality that is needing replaced the amount of games we lose is not on but it's became the norm . What direction do we take are we bold and get a man in who is not a yes man who will tell the board a player ain't got it? Or do we just huff and puff and lose with one of the lads in the hotseat. Times up its decision time

Yup.

We need to go back to come forward again.

It was interesting watching QotS last night. A motivated , balanced team with a plan. OK they have one of these ridiculous fake pitches ( undoubtedly an advantage to them ) but they were good on the eye and dismantled Rangers with a little pace through midfield and up front it was simple and slick.

We were like that many years ago.

Back to basics most certainly required for us.

I can't for a minute understand why people will keep Goodwin whilst everyone else is chucked in the fire....

An ageing player, who doesn't have a position, and causes us far more problems than resolves them, especially defensively. Well worth getting paid stupid amounts. I'll happily wave my arms around and point at others for my mistakes for a £1 a week.

Would I keep any of our players? No. Will we? Undoubtedly some will stay. We need an entire turn around squad wise, it's stale and incredibly shit, our youth products haven't displayed enough technique or athleticism to handle competitive football.

However what we need will cause us real problems, I doubt anyone in world football could mold an entire team into something that resembles a football team. Hell we've been waiting on that all season, with players that have already been around.

Don't think you will need to worry about Goodwin there will be a pile of clubs wanting him in the top league in fact I will be surprised if we can keep many of the players Thommo said on bbc that wages would be halved so ask yourself this could you take a pay cut by half . Me nether. Players in contract will be aloud to leave.

Don't think you will need to worry about Goodwin there will be a pile of clubs wanting him in the top league in fact I will be surprised if we can keep many of the players Thommo said on bbc that wages would be halved so ask yourself this could you take a pay cut by half . Me nether. Players in contract will be aloud to leave.

None of the teams in the top league will touch Goodwin

He rushes out of position too many times in midfield or defence

His headless chicken approach has fooled many myself included

We are still an attractive club to play for and should be in the top league despite what the BOD deem us to be

No he wouldn't. Far too tall and physical. Longwell would rather select Speaker John Bercow all 5 ft 3 of him.

When I have watched any of the Youth Teams at Ralson all I ever hear are Parents moaning about Davie Longwell just picking Big Pyschical Players now you are saying he only picks Iggy Pop sized players. I hate to say this but he cannae win whatever/ whoever plays for Saint Mirren at whatever agegroup.

Not a single one of these cunts should be at the club next season

But there will be...yes there will be changes, not as many as a lot of people are shouting for probably, the big one will be if the board changes, or to what extent, something will change...then there will be the usual soundbites about moving in a different direction etc etc...

St. Mirren will be a lot weaker for quite some time in my opinion, I don't see anything drastic in the clubs future though i.e. going into Admin or coming straight back up...buckle up and get used to the Championship I think...

The worst team to not be docked points. It's genuinely shocking and the board should be ashamed.

Well that isn't right. Livingston finished with 18 points in 2006. We currently have 21 with 5 games left. Edited by TopCat