New Manager?

johnmeiksy

Heard tonight Thompson was disappointed he was not offered the managers job over Teale . The source came from one of the trainers. Whether that is true or not I don't known but it's what I was told tonight from a reliable sourcec

His recent displays have been akin to that of a spoiled child throwing his toys out of the pram. He clearly has no time nor respect for Teale after being overlooked for the managers job.

With that in mind I think it should hasten the need to wipe the slate clean and bring in a new management team.

His recent displays have been akin to that of a spoiled child throwing his toys out of the pram. He clearly has no time nor respect for Teale after being overlooked for the managers job.

With that in mind I think it should hasten the need to wipe the slate clean and bring in a new management team.

I understand what youre saying but doesnt that say more about Thommo than the manager ?

IMO anyone who would restrict his application to the cause because he didnt like the boss needs to have a good long look at themself ?

Also , as i`ve said before, Thommo is the club captain, he is meant to set an example to younger players . What sort of example is it if you dont give 100% for the club youre supposed to love so much ?

Heard tonight Thompson was disappointed he was not offered the managers job over Teale . The source came from one of the trainers. Whether that is true or not I don't known but it's what I was told tonight from a reliable sourcec

Time to part ways with Thommo, Goodwin and Teale IMO.

Longwell back to youth development and start again.

Left or right,Adidas or Nike?

So he is going to leave ICT who will probably get into Europe for a club in a lower league with a low budget. Personally I don't think he is even worth considering

... while you reckon Ally McCoist would give up being paid 10x what he would get as St Mirren manager and swap sitting around with no stress and not managing The International Rangers for inheriting our mess on the park and chaos off the park to manage St Mirren on a shoestring budget?

Edited by Dibbles old paperboy

I'd add:-

5. If you absolutely positively MUST take advice from fans make sure you rule out those that can't tell that 13 points is a bigger number than 8.

Maybe add a number 6 too.

6. If you absolutely positively MUST take advice from fans make sure you rule out those that can't tell that the Motherwell and RC humpings were an utter embarrassment and that those 2 performances alone should be enough to seal Teale's fate.

Maybe add a number 6 too.

6. If you absolutely positively MUST take advice from fans make sure you rule out those that can't tell that the Motherwell and RC humpings were an utter embarrassment and that those 2 performances alone should be enough to seal Teale's fate.

And

7) FFS ignore any good results that don't make your case!

• 3 weeks later...

Teale in some sort of roll , yes . Goody and Thomo no , not for me .

Goodwin dosn't even do the simple things well any more .

This is a great opportunity for change . We can't let sentiment get in the way .