New Manager?

johnmeiksy

If we follow the following when recruiting a new boss then we won't go far wrong:

1. Don't promote from within.... (Coughlin, Craig, Fitzpatrick, Mcpherson & Teale)

2. Don't get a manager from the lower leagues....

3. Don't take a retired player with no previous experience from either within or outwith the club.

4. Don't keep Teale who has quite frankly done a worse job than Craig.

Edited by Tony Fitzy

Listened to Yogi Hughes on the radio last night.Note that he lives on his own in Inverness whilst his family remain in the central belt.I know ICT have had an amazing season but after all the goings on this week I just wonder if he would be interested in managing our wonderful club.Depends on his contract situation of course but if you don't ask then you will never know!

Listened to Yogi Hughes on the radio last night.Note that he lives on his own in Inverness whilst his family remain in the central belt.I know ICT have had an amazing season but after all the goings on this week I just wonder if he would be interested in managing our wonderful club.Depends on his contract situation of course but if you don't ask then you will never know!

So he is going to leave ICT who will probably get into Europe for a club in a lower league with a low budget. Personally I don't think he is even worth considering

Hope he is asked.

Edited by shull

So he is going to leave ICT who will probably get into Europe for a club in a lower league with a low budget. Personally I don't think he is even worth considering

Sometimes people take a job for the sake of their family rather than for career progression. I live where I am now due to family reasons and had to take a BIG hit on my salary/career prospects into the bargain.

You never know, he maybe only took the ICT job because it was the only/first club to get him back into management and allowed him to put some bread on the table.

I don't think it would be take much to get him to move to a central belt club, including dropping a league if he is the type of man to put his family first.

Having said that I couldn't see us stumping up any compo for anyone, so it kind of rules him out.

Edited by Tony Fitzy