Poty

The young player can only be stevie mallan, hard lesson for his break thro season!! Just thought out of all the carry on and stuff at the start Goodwin has took to his last chance and the only one willing to put in a decent challenge!!

You mean like the foul on Brown then the stupid challenge he nearly caught another Celtic player not too soon after? Admittedly, he didn't foul during the second half but he only has about 45 minutes left in him so he was struggling to get near. Well, whatever his defintion is of near anyway...usually involves pointing for someone else to pick up his man then arriving just in time to look suitably upset.

I get ur point, but do you see anyone else putting the boot in?!

Well no, but Mallan and to a degree McGinn shouldn't really need to. We didn't have 11 of Aber, we had one. I'm sure Don Revie would disagree and say that even the goalie should be putting the boot in. Genev did put some tackles in and gets tight, but any centre back would struggle to be consistent with the amount of ball our defence sees. Same with our full backs, who are expected to "get back, get forward, get tight, forward, back again, forward, back, where are you, back again, tight, back, mark him, support" in the space of 60 seconds as the ball comes towards us in a controlled attack, then blootered away, controlled attack, blootered away, controlled attack, bloot...oh wait, Arquin has, oh nope it's coming back again.

Cancel it and have a local fundraiser night instead awarding prizes for saints fans who have contributed to the community.

Remind these wage thieves what some of the folk that turn up every week do for the community and why it should be am honour to play for a club with such great supporters.

I hate to say this cos it's embarrassing for the club but I think we should give it to Kenny McLean - the very few points we actually got this season was when he was playing at his best, and nobody else has come close since.

As just been tweeted by div

Not one player genuinely deserves player of the year and I don't think a player should be rewarded by failure

A young man who has shown fight this season is young Aaron Woodall. 6 year old boy fighting a brain tumour a st mirren fan Abd also his dad is a huge saints fan

Include him in the poll. And let the fans vote.

As just been tweeted by div

Not one player genuinely deserves player of the year and I don't think a player should be rewarded by failure

A young man who has shown fight this season is young Aaron Woodall. 6 year old boy fighting a brain tumour a st mirren fan Abd also his dad is a huge saints fan

Include him in the poll. And let the fans vote.

I think this is a great idea and I am going to do just that.