It's Oor...er... Our Oil!

bluto

Oil is a lovely earner. Who said other than that? And it will be a big earner for donkeys years despite the push for renewals etc. Who said otherwise? Bad losers do of course.

Don't you know Rick ? Per the blatant lies we were fed last year , this is the only oil producing country where , oil is to be viewed as a curse and has no financial benefit , whatsoever . .

Just ask Mr Wood. .he kens it aw right , just like Patsey. .

edited for:spelling , language and grammar . .and clarity. .

Edited by saintnextlifetime

Recoverable reserves are notoriously difficult to predict.... Where I work on the Foinaven Field West of Shetland , we were originally expected to be on site for 8 years from 1996. Here we are 19 years later and the latest estimate is we have recovered 33% so far. Last December we hit 350,000,000 barrels produced.

(Fancy bottle of whisky has been dispatched.) Latest Field Life is early 2030's....more than enough to see me Retired and Major Shareholder at St. Mirren.....lol.gif

If the estimates down south are anywhere near correct then there is some serious money to be had.Oil still has a Major part to play in our Economy/Future.

And where I work at Sullom Voe multi millions of £'s are being spent upgrading a once f**ked oil terminal.'Mon the West of Shetland.