New Goalkeeper

Seaside Nipper

Plays every week for Sheffield Utd. Helped his team to wins over Southampton, QPR and West Ham this season.

I suspect we didn't get the best out of him!

Indeed, he has done tremendous since he left us.

He was a bit jittery wearing a Saints Goalie Top.

Indeed, he has done tremendous since he left us.

He was a bit jittery wearing a Saints Goalie Top.

He was OK at Falkirk (I think it was?) too before he joined us. I seem to remember we thought we were getting a good keeper at the time. Maybe something to do with playing behind John Potter? Not the best boost to anyone's confidence!

Maybe something to do with playing behind John Potter? Not the best boost to anyone's confidence!

Not that I think Ridgers is any good, but couldn't you use that argument regarding Ridgers (or Kello) & our current defence too?

Edited by JM1

I thought Dilo looked a great prospect. Never responded to contract offer at the end of the season. Shame. Now a third choice keeper back in France.

Campbell Money was amazing. Thought Billy Thomson was a great keeper, but he liked saves for the camera and prone to more howlers than Dibble. Money was consistent, brave and basically much better, when he finally got the nod when Thomson departed.

You obviously never saw Denis Connaghan or Danny Stevenson. Both much better than Ludo. Denis was so good Celtic signed him.

Spoke to Denis in the Rest up in Neilston on Cup Final night two years ago cloud9.gif ....nice guy and was so pleased for us.

As for Billy Thomson........My Forum Username may colour my judgement on the Big Man...whistling.gifwhistling.gif