Billy Davies. Involvement

Maybe he hates braehead on a Saturday? Here's hoping, cos in MY opinion he is the last person we need at St.Mirren, total bellend who doesn't have a clue how to manage a football club never mind run one!

Would rather leave Teale in charge instead of letting that bellend loose at the club.

Look at his history, pretty poor I would say, Cnut, of the highest order.. Reminds me of that Cnut Adams!, RMC!

If this post is slanderous then please delete where applicable :-/. Guys a cock..

I'm honestly not having a go, just genuinely wondering do you know him? I'm just asking as that was never my experience of him. Edited by zurich_allan

I'm honestly not having a go, just genuinely wondering do you know him? I'm just asking as that was never my experience of him.

He doesn't know him, never met him in his puff, he had probably drank about 2 gallon of wine lastnight before he posted.

He doesn't know him, never met him in his puff, he had probably drank about 2 gallon of wine lastnight before he posted.

Hah, no as I say I'm not having a go. I just wondered because when I knew him I'm going back some 15 years or so, and of course people do change over different periods of their life, so I can only speak for my experience of him at that time. My experience was very positive on the whole.

How do you know ya wee fud? Actually I was at Central park.. Was that you that did the graffiti on the rope work cos they won't give u a game anymore?

How do you know ya wee fud? Actually I was at Central park.. Was that you that did the graffiti on the rope work cos they won't give u a game anymore?

I've retired, too old now. Was that you and George I seen at Jog scotland together the other night?

I'm sure Billy Davies once gave a post-match press conference before the final game of the season as he had to be somewhere else afterwards (maybe meeting Tommy Sheridan).

Cue his Forest side losing and missing out on the play-offs. Oops.

Would just like someone to buy club to invest and for St Mirren to move on and up. As long as they have money I don't care. If Davies lives in Paisley then he has an interest

Many thousands of Green and The Blue Vermin fans live in Paisley.

They have no interest.

Many thousands of Green and The Blue Vermin fans live in Paisley.

They have no interest.

In his defence, I think he just meant that at least he lives in Paisley so has a vague connection. It's not like he's one of these folk that have stuck a pin in a map for tax/dodgy transfer purposes. Probably.

Would just like someone to buy club to invest and for St Mirren to move on and up. As long as they have money I don't care. If Davies lives in Paisley then he has an interest

So someone such as Billy Davis and friends are going to come in and handover anything from 1.5 million too 2 million for the club. Then you think they are going to handover £100,00 to £200,000 investment into team. I know your old enough to know money does not grow on trees. Just in case you don't know Santa does not exist he is a myth for children

I know your old enough to know money does not grow on trees. Just in case you don't know Santa does not exist he is a myth for children

Paper money is actually made from trees surely?

And St. Nicholas was a real person who lived in what is present day Turkey.

tongue.png

Edited by nosferatu